Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bbb. I agree with you in that I too, think Mary almost always looks flawless!!

you might try the fashion thread or the australia vacation pics, i do remember a closeup (maybe at the zoo or the park) and prada was at the top in gold.

We had quite some discussion about the boots when Mary wore them to the park with her family in Australia.
So bbb is right, see the threads (if you cant make it out on the pics from this event) :flowers:

Love the hair! Shows off her beautiful face.

I love her blouse from the "stamp" event,very stylish, very fashion, very modern.

I have moved posts on Mary's boots to the Princess Mary's Accessories (shoes, bags, scarves etc.) thread which can be found here :flowers:

Wow the jacket is stunning! The skirt is just fine too.
A wonderful outfit!!!

:O Gorgeous Mary... I was about to coment on the jeans and boots outfit.

Julie Malmgren. if you can scroll to the last pic, you'll see the mud on her boots. I think they were a smart choice after all

The black puffed jacket is so stunning and the skirt is okay. She got a nice curl/wavy hair. This is one of the best looks on her. :)

I love this look as well smart. The coat is cute.

This jacket is gorgeous!

Yes top part absolutely stunning. Don't think the rest matches though, the grey(ish) skirt / stockings combo together with the black jacket / blouse. The skirt of her LIW is pretty!

Well I will respectfully disagree with you Duke on the matching part. But the skirt is not grey. It is green and black. IMO, it is an amazing outfit.

And I agree with you 100%, Fashionista!! Mary looks fabulous!

There is different, clearer picture of the outfit here.

Even better, if that's possible! Still fabulous....

Well I will respectfully disagree with you Duke on the matching part. But the skirt is not grey. It is green and black. IMO, it is an amazing outfit.

I agree! Her outfit, for me, is one of the best so far! And I mean since is married to Frederik and is Crown Princess of Denmark!:daneflag:

I love her outfit. She looks perfect and her hairdo is also lovely.

She looks great even with almost the same hairdo.

She has a very elegant figure, skinny but perfect and that helps a lot, join with her lovely face and her good taste on clothes... we have a fabulous image!

You're most welcome, I love it too!

I like the theory. I'm wonder if the sleeves had been a bit tighter if it would've matched the rest of the outfit a bit better.
Its a nice outfit for heading into winter.

BTW, I like the colour contrast too!

There is different, clearer picture of the outfit here.

i'm also quite a fan. i think it looks very pretty with the curls. the colour of the skirt is lovely and matches the top very well. i wonder whether she was cold though.

I like the theory. I'm wonder if the sleeves had been a bit tighter if it would've matched the rest of the outfit a bit better.
Its a nice outfit for heading into winter.

BTW, I like the colour contrast too!

Marmi, I think that you have an excellent point about the sleeves. I think that she needs a different white shirt underneath this dress.

Marmi, I think that you have an excellent point about the sleeves. I think that she needs a different white shirt underneath this dress.
Bingo, I knew that there was something that was throwing me off about this outfit, The Sleeves, that's it! A shirt with a tighter fitting sleeve would have done the trick. Thanks Marmi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom