Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see how her feet are swollen from the heat and humidity and the blister is in the same spot as with the other shoes. Perhaps it isn't a blister but rather a callus (hardened skin as a result of pressure.) In any event, it isn't pretty but it doesn't seem to bother her!

She looks absolutely fabulous!! The cut, color, simplicity of the dress is perfect as is the style of her hair! She looks the epitome of a crown princess. (Only one little criticism....her shoes. Looks like she borrowed them from Pr. Letizia! :) However, they look a million times better on Mary as they are in proportion.)

wow i am very impressed with mary's natural style during this trip, it's simple, unpretentious, elegant, classy. no flashy labels or oversized sunglasses but simply mary. she looks happy, comfortable and at ease, never trying too hard unlike on other occasions. hope she will bring some "thailand feeling" over to denmark & future events.

I liked the chiffon dress, was quite pretty and also looked colorful.
The vibrant purple dress I didnt like, too purple and it looked more like a cover up dress for a day on the beach IMO. The shoes were a bad choice, I dont think Mary needs to wear platforms becasue she is tall enogh.

The purple is a very good color on Mary, but the dress is plain for my tastes. It looks like it needs something, a broach or wrap. Or even one of those cool long necklaces that she wears on occasion would have been good. the shoes are beautiful, but to plain for the dress.

The shoes were a bad choice, I dont think Mary needs to wear platforms becasue she is tall enogh.

I guess thanks to Letizia we have a new definition of what "platform" means. I wouldn't even label these Louboutins as "platforms" ;)
What I don't like is the mismatch between the red sole and the purple dress, in this case Mary could have done without Louboutins and their trademark.

My thoughts exactly, Duke of M!! :D Very well said.

What a beautiful dress! I also like the belt alot!
Dress ...[snipped]
Well... I dare to assume that everything old is new again... My mother used to have a similar dress in the late 1970s. Crown Princess Mary looked radiantly comfortable in airy dress, which was appropriately chosen due to a hot humid climate.

Day 4 in Thailand - Mary in a sleevless white & blue dress. Quite a pretty dress, I like the thread work, adds some color to the dress. Sunglasses are by Tom Ford, they seem abit too big for Mary. Shoes look pretty cool, like all the straps on the front.

Shoes ** Sunglasses ** Dress Full View ** Dress Close Up

Day 4 in Thailand - Mary in a sleevless white & blue dress. Quite a pretty dress, I like the thread work, adds some color to the dress. Sunglasses are by Tom Ford, they seem abit too big for Mary. Shoes look pretty cool, like all the straps on the front.

Shoes ** Sunglasses ** Dress Full View ** Dress Close Up

Another wonderful dress, very pretty. Agree on the sunglasses, pretty oversized, I am glad she only wore them occasionally and not during the whole event.

I don't even care for the sunglasses on Maxima and she usually can wear the larger ones with ease!
The dress is very cool and summery-looking. A very feminine look for Mary.

Crown Princess Mary looked very feminine in a light blue dress with embroidery. I particularly liked raw edges.

i really like todays outfit - a perfect floaty summer dress for the heat. The soft hue is also good for Mary

I've liked all outfit on the Thailand trip except the blue dress, it's too blah for me.

But she has looked sophisticated, radiant, happy, elegant on this trip. I can only say wow. :rolleyes:

LA PRINCESA MARY ‘COPIA’ A LA PRINCESA LETIZIA
it is funny to see them dressing the same! do they have the same person styking them?

If you meant styling, then the answer would be no. Mary has a stylist by the name of Anja (her last name escapes me at the moment). Letizia, to my recollection, doesn't have a stylist. But they both seem to have a mutual love for Hugo Boss. I don't blame them!

For the few who are interested in discussing Mary's grooming habits and question whether or not she shaves her underarms everyday, or not, as well as discussing your similar problematic grooming issues, please do so in the correct thread hence this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom