Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nice look on both dates. the blue outfit very elegant.
Love the dress for the wedding. Nice summery look.
Love Frederik's tie too:cool: they both look good

Gosh, she looks so good in brown! It's a bit like that dress in the movie Pretty Woman. I'm voting for more brown and less black, please.

Wedding: I'm usually not a fan of brown but this one works (at least for Mary)! Lovely hair style and accessories too!

Brussels: I remember seeing this blue dress at a previous Christmas Seal presentation. Loved it then, love it now. The white blazer looks nice too.

The blue outfit with the white jacket is a nice professional outfit and just perfect for what she was attending.

Now that brown outfit was marvelous on her, Wow, she looks great in browns and copper and dark fall colors it seems. Love the dress, the belt is cute and would love to have one like it, love her hair, makeup and that gorgeous man on her arms is a huge plus in my book. Mary knows her style and most of the time pulls it off with a plus.

Now both she and Frederik look happy and in love and that is all that matters, both have found their place in life and with each other......prefect!

I'm wary of brown outfits/dresses but this one actually looks very nice because of those white dots. Also her blue and white outfit looks great for the work event.

Pretty coloured dress. I want that coat.

The dress and white coat are lovely.

Crown Princess Mary met with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi today, June 12, wearing a nice black dress:

** Upper part **

Black and white combination always work together. Casual, yet, elegant look.

The outfit is ok - nothing special - but I wish she would have worn black flats, or better yet, a black sandal. Not a fan of the earrings.

I don't normally say this about Mary's outfits but I have to say that I found her look quite unexciting at the horse parade. It's perfectly fine but just a little boring IMO.

The outfit is fine but Mary usually does better, even in casual settings. Black and white is classic but this particular blouse and skirt don’t really pair well together.

I really like the outfit, it is casual and professional mat the same time. The trendy flutter sleeved blouse really brings it up

A beautiful black and white look.

I agree with most of the comments above: It's an okay outfit, but I expected a colourful print maxi skirt with a clean white top and some wedge shoes. B&W is fine, but it's a bit too simple.

Mary looks very nice. :flowers: Looks like a regular day outfit. I like that.

She looks great as far as I can see.

I also think Josephine’s dress is really cute.

:previous: A very beautiful outfit for Mary. That soft shade of pink is gorgeous on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom