Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt you just say the following in the felipe and letizia thread

You comment on fashion too.
I dont disagree with you on the pyjama comment but you are being hypocritical.

Nobody has said here in this forum a single word about Princess Mary work, I can't find a single article where I can realize about what is she doing in those activities where she assisted, so as everybody in this forum dedicated to Mary you just can know about Mary outfits, if I knew DANISH I could say somethig more about Mary, and let remember something, we are in Princess Mary daytime fashion forum to talk about her OUTFITS, we are not in Prince Frederik and Princess Mary current events.

I said Fashion , Fashion, Fashon in Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia current events, it isn't to talk about fashion it's about their activities, there is a Princess Letizia daytime fashion forum where you, me and other people can talk about Princess Letizia outfits.

And you don't have to be a fashionista to say that princess Mary outfit looks like a pijama, you agreed with me, so I am not hypocritical, I just say the thing where I have to.
That's it.:cool:

thanx for the new..pics..special thanx for the purple one from rwl..

Didnt you just say the following in the felipe and letizia thread

catango said:
Fashion, fashion, fashion, fashion, for God sake, is that really IMPORTANT?
:ermm: Well that clears that up then. I thought we were all here discussing the world oil shortage! :whistling:

I really like what Mary wore to the swimming. It's casual without being too casual.

Princess Mary during a short visit to Germany

Classic Mary-outfit; very pretty and elegant.
I love seeing her wearing a hat. The dress is really nice.

Mary's outfit
Back View

I don't like her look, it's boring. The hat is bad and the dress is big and not classy or elegant. :ermm:

I don't like her look, it's boring. The hat is bad and the dress is big and not classy or elegant. :ermm:

i totally disagree i think it is a lovely outfit and the pale pastel green really suits Mary - the hat is one of mt personal favourites on her

I don´t like this outfit very much, and the dress is far too transparent.

I love it! Will probably form more opinions once I've had a bit more time to look at the pictures

I thought the dress was very pretty,not too formal nor too casual. The jacket was a perfect match to the dress, I also like the fabric of the jacket, looks textured.

I loved this outfit! The hat was stylish, and the dress and jacket looked very soft and feminine. CP Mary is such an elegant woman, and she almost always looks fantastic.

Nice dress but too transparent...her undies are clearly visible in some of the pics!:eek:

I don't like see-through stuff on royals sleeves are ok but no way the chest. For me it ruins an otherwise perfect look. Very nice shoes!

There are definitely no undies showing here. It’s indeed a pointed bustier-cut sleeveless dress with the transparent gathered fabric on top of it.
I consider the see-through effect to be very subtle here, as the dress suggets a high neckline in a light color - transparent black for example has a more dubious feel to it for a Royal. It's a very elegant overall look, IMO.

I think it's a lovely dress too and I don't see why it's too transparant. The colours of the outfit are very summery and suit the princess very well. Mary looks really very beautiful here and I like the fact that she wore this hat again, which is one of my favourites for her! :wub:

I agree Maxie this outfit is really glamous and cool looking I love the bag and wonder is it new.Mary suits that neckline and I'm sure she bought the hat in Sydney before she married isn't there a photo of her showing Frederick.???

I think it's a lovely dress too and I don't see why it's too transparant. The colours of the outfit are very summery and suit the princess very well. Mary looks really very beautiful here and I like the fact that she wore this hat again, which is one of my favourites for her! :wub:

I think this may be why people are talking about the transparency of her dress:
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/9899321.jpg

This link was posted in the Mary thread in the Denmark forum.

Where exactlly is this dress transparent on this picture????:confused:

No indeed. The skirt even seems to have some sort of underskirt, which should protect Mary for 'tragically uncovering certain body parts'. The belga pic seems a case of bad lightening to me. Hilarious, though. :ROFLMAO:

Although I like the white-pastel green ensemble worn by Crown Princess Mary, I have to say that semi-sheer or sheer shirts/dresses can be very tricky because these items may not photograph well and reveal much more than intended. As we know, it just takes one flash and wrong light.

The dress seems to have a silk dress under the green dress. There is nothing really "bad" at all about the dress DoM, she was fully covered. She looked beautiful! Why make something out of nothing.

Where exactlly is this dress transparent on this picture????:confused:

Not sure transparent is the right word. In the belga photo link that sgl posted, the first thing I noticed was the lines (waist and leg holes) of her underwear being visible through the fabric. Of course you can't really see her underwear! It's just an effect of the fabric and the flash because in other photos, you don't even notice it at all.

Not sure transparent is the right word. In the belga photo link that sgl posted, the first thing I noticed was the lines (waist and leg holes) of her underwear being visible through the fabric. Of course you can't really see her underwear! It's just an effect of the fabric and the flash because in other photos, you don't even notice it at all.

I'm afraid I need new glasses, because I can't see that, but I know what you mean :flowers:
The dress is very nice, and appropiate for that occasion. Could it be by Hugo Boss? I exactly that kind of dress I like, and which I would like to have.

The folds in the fabric are from Mary being seated earlier. Ladies, you can try it with any of your dresses, especially a freshly ironed one. Try to sit properly, no crossing legs or slouching, for 30 min and stand up. Bet all of you would be "transparent" with the suggestion of wrinkles in a triangular pattern.:lol:

This is why she is my favourite Princess she looks great exactly proper for the ocassion, not to formal, not a normal coat and skirt suit, that would be to formal and to hot for the day, this dress is really what she needs, it is lovely and perfect for the ocassion. A simple suit would be to normal, this dress is really the best!!!!!!!I really like her way of dressing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom