Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Like the colour but I really don't like the whole outfit!

Indeed it's the same dress under the Philosophy brand of Alberta Ferretti. Interesting thing too is they wore it on the same date, Oct. 24, 2007 although not sure who wore it first because of time difference and the times of their engagements.

Queen Rania and Princess Mary also have the same black Prada blazer with white stitching on the collar and attached jeweled belt. But Queen Rania wore hers first in Italy during a visit to meet the Pope.

-Ayvee

P.S. Hopefully the moderators can move this discussion to the Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Thread. I'm sure this has been discussed there before.

Last edited:
I don't think I like todays skirt:ermm:. I do love the hat and its nice that it is all colour co-ordinated, but its too granny.:)

Many of the designers and dress Mary wore, form Mathew Williamson, Diane Von Furstnberg, Malene Birger etc we can buy them online but they are really expensive clothes!! I think she has wonderful taste on clothes and she has the power to buy them all but most of all she has fashion sense!

love this red dress on Mary and its a perfect combination with the cropped jacket and hat

its interesting that alot of the outfits on this tour have been recycled except i think yesterdays skirt

I liked outfits Crown Princess Mary wore visiting London. The grey outfit is my personal favourite ... timeless understated elegance ...

I must say the grey dress was given a better airing in London I thought it nothing at the concert whether it was the cardie she wore withit just not quite sure but it was certainly lovely at this last event.

Mary attending the Rosenborg Tattoo yesterday, June 27. Lovely new red coat :D I would love to raid Mary's coat collection!

Full length shot

(Soren Steffen)

Wow she looks great! Nice classic colours, but very bright and modern too.

So would I JessRulz!!!

wow, very chic jacket, Fred looks fanny though:D

Last edited:
The coat was such a pretty shade of red. I like the look of the shirt sleeves out of the coat. The coat ties nicely and the ruffled top adds a fun yet elegent look to the outfit..

One word... Stunning :wub:... Crown Princess Mary's outfit was minimalistic, yet extremely stylish. Additionally it is very wise of her to keep jewellery to the minimum.

Absolute perfection!

Mary and her stylist knows what works and what doesn't. The clean lines and cut of the top coat... genius... pure genius!

As for the color, it suits her skin tone perfectly.

How beautiful Mary looks in the violet/blue redingote outfit she is wearing at what appears to be the Tattoo (at least Frederik is in the uniform that would make me presume that) That is the third redingote (the white print in London and the red at the Tattoo) so it must be the "in" fashion,. Can't say enough great praise for the gorgeous hat and its unusual brim. What a stunning princess she is! royals web-log.nl certainly find the best pictures of Mary.

Everything works! From the perfectly coiffed hairstyle, to the hat, the classic pearl earrings, the well tailored coatdress, the right color of accessories..etc.

It doesn't get any better than that!

Crown Princess Mary looks divine.

Simply elegant! IMO she is the true successor to Grace Kelly, Princess Diana (in the later years), Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. What's so great about this look is its simply timeless.

What is the website that you guys are referencing royals-web?

Mary and purple go together like bread and butter...magnifique!!

Marie looked quite the provincial aristocrat. Choice of hat suited her, and she looks quite nice in what appears to be a frosted grey.

She's holding her clutch as if going to the supermarket for milk though..hehe.

royals.web-log.nl :flowers: Brilliant site, always has lovely MQ/HQ unwatermarked pics

Yes, its certainly in my favourites list :)
It's in Dutch though, and while I dont normally bother using an internet translator, its absolutely still worth it.
Tends to cover most of the European royals.

I really don't like how Mary looked for the Tivoli concert. I don't like the dress at all.

Crown Princess Mary looks super elegant in the purple outfit. Love the hat. Frederik looks great in uniform.

Last edited:
This outfit is so great on her, she has a very beautiful style, which I love. Simple clothes are always elegant IMO. I don't love this royal purple, to me it is a hard color to wear, it can make you look washed out, but she really looks radiant in it!!!!!!!!!

Mary attending the Rosenborg Tattoo yesterday, June 27. Lovely new red coat :D I would love to raid Mary's coat collection!

Full length shot

(Soren Steffen)
In my opinion, only Mary could wear this outfit and still look good........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom