Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! This is one amazing dress. Given the fact that I am not keen on patterns, I have to admit that Crown Princess Mary looked superb in the Hugo Boss dress. Cold colours complimented her complexion as well as the style enhanced her figure. Hairstyles and shoes were well-chosen for both occasion. At the same time, I like the hairstyle from 2004 better.

Just Me!

I posted this comment on the Fred and Mary Current events post and I think this is a more appropriate forum. Posted comment from earlier today:

I have always loved the black shoes that Mary wore in the 2004 photos and I have to say that black shoes look much nicer with the dress. The grey shoes tend to die out in the photo and the dress pattern overpowers the shoes.

I dont think that the shoes are over-powered, I just think that they aren't such a feature as they were in 2004.
Hair-wise I think that I maybe prefer the 2004, but 2008's was good too.
I'm glad that she left the dress as long as she did (its a very distinctive dress) before re-wearing it at a public event, but its wonderful to see it again now.

I too like 2004 hair better. But she is in a much different position now than four years ago. The hair suits where she is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom