Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mary, elegant in blue, opened the European Emergency Medical Services congress in Copenhagen today, May 22

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Beautiful! Everything from the style and color of dress, accessories and hair is perfect.

The dress is exquisite. She looks very elegant.

very pretty dress. the color is beautiful

Very beautiful dress. It's fashionable and elegant, and Mary looks fantastic wearing it.

Not crazy about the cape effect at the top, but the dress is a gorgeous color, and the brooch is a nice, simple accessory which is perfect.

Simple but beautiful. Love the cape style, takes it from plain to interesting :flowers:

I don't really like the style of the blouse, especially the neck and the sleeves, but it's a really pretty colour. Love the bracelets and her hair and make up look great.

I understand the drop shoulder does this, but the shirt looks unfitted on her. That and the wrinkling of the fabric make it look unpolished.

All that said, this is something I would wear. ;). Very much to my taste.

I love the look with the coat on and off. The style of her top is different to what we tend to see Mary in, I do like it and I do like how oversized it is in a nice way. This was a perfect relaxed top/outfit for the event.

I like the color on Mary but not the style. The neckline in particular.

The brooch makes the whole outfit, IMO. White is a hard color to pull off, but Mary certainly does it here.

I agree with Penny that white is a hard color to pull off (especially if it happens to be a white costume). But Mary looks so fresh, stylist and elegant in her white outfit. Perfect. Also loved that golden brooch on her lapel and her hairdo was also very beautifully done.

The Crown Princess looked very elegant in her white suit this morning,loved the brooch too!

The white suit is absolutely killer. A true Mary highlight for me.

Beautiful suit. Her hair and earrings wonderful :flowers:

I love the brooch but do wish it had some color. Up close fantastic, but from a distance it gets lost in sea of white.

The white suit is very beautiful.

Love her dress, coat, and hair. Normally any pop of color is fine with black & white, but the yellow is not doing it for me for some reason. ETA: I just saw that CP Frederik is wearing a yellow & black (or blue, can't tell) striped tie. I guess the yellow in Mary's outfit is to color coordinate with her husband.

Last edited:
I don't love it - it's OK but I prefer Victoria's outfit today. Also I'm not a huge fan of the coat as cape look - either use the sleeves or wear a cape. Agree that the yellow shoes don't seem to add anything to the outfit.

It looks better with the coat. The dress is very Kate Cambridge, matronly length.

I wish I had a more up close view Of the dress. It seems to have a dropped waist and very small pleats for the skirt and maybe there is some texture to the white flowers. Any I d on the dress? Also, I would say the shoes and belt are chartreuse, not yellow.

Not a fan. Other than the white suit yesterday, not a great two days :sad:

The dress is a pretty pattern. And I really like the coat. Her hair looks great :flowers:

But I find the length too matronly. It might work with a fuller skirt, but this straight skirt, just screams old.

And while I am usually a big fan of pops if color, the belt and shoes are not doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom