Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pants are dreadful. They remind me of pjs too.

:previous: I love her look and would love to see another photo of her knit coat as, to be honest, I am not sure whether it is grey or beige. Either way, the ensemble is lovely.

Here you find more info on Mary's outfit, including the coat.
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/05/princess-mary-presented-2017-crown.html?m=1

I like the skirt. I think a different top would look better though.

Beautiful top but I don't like the skirt.

The top is lovely :flowers:

I love the print of the skirt but the shape doesn't work. She looks wider then she is. A pencil or simple a line would be more flattering.

Very nice top and skirt,but the high heels make her feet look somewhat distorted

Her skirt is really pretty! Ties the outfit together! And the necklace is a nice accessory

Her outfit is very pretty, and I like the hairstyle, but I am not sure that I like that hairstyle on her. Makes no sense, I know :) But there is something a little off with the way her hair is framing her face.

I love the whole outfit and her face is flawless, as usual. Not sure what to think of her hair, though. Mary has beautiful hair and her usual style is so sleek and sophisticated. This new style changes her whole look.

I love the outfit , and it's nice to see her try out a different hairstyle

Beautiful skirt. And lovely top :flowers:

The necklace is too long for me. I find it awkward where lands.

Hair is lovely. I really like the style. Much better hair and top then the previous time when she had the really shiny top.

I like this look a lot. She probably should have worn a different pair of shoes due to the weather, but I love the ones she is wearing, and the heels do not seem to be sinking into the grass in the top picture in any case.

A very nice black and white look without it being too much.

Lovely out fit , really like the skirt , I don't normal like white and Black

Mary indeed looks very beautiful and elegant - love this outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the look. Skirt is beautiful and coat is elegant :flowers:

Only thing not huge fan of is length. Mary can pull it off without a doubt but not a fan of full skirt in the day. I was watching the chew on my coffee break and saw Belamy young. She had a very similar skirt on, but was just below knee. I preferred the length on her. But both Belamy and Mary looked fantastic.

Great black and white outfit. You really have to have a slim waist and flat stomach to wear those past two skirts!

She looks great. I love the skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom