Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Mary get a few layers in her hair? It looks like that to me and it looks so good and bouncy. Lovely outfit!

CP Mary was so elegant and so beautiful!!!! She doing something with her hair?
Did Mary get a few layers in her hair? It looks like that to me and it looks so good and bouncy. Lovely outfit!
Mary is looking wonderful and this is a really good business look softened by her hair which gives a very professional look a beautifully feminine edge.

As to those talking about Mary's face looking puffy outside I can only say that natural lighting and indoor lighting make everything look different, even colours and then you have either a light of heavy hand photo-shopping. Wish they wouldn't, she's a real woman not a plastic doll.

Love her hair. It looks bouncy. I think it looks better parted on the side rather than the middle. So, that's nice to see. The skirt and top are nice and professional.

Mary's hair look very lovely and bounchy with those layers, and this style makes her look younger. Also liked her jacket and skirt. Very nice and professional look.

Mary's hair looks wonderful with the layers, and I like the color.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great. The suit is very chic and professional :flowers:

The blouse under is beautiful. The lace adds just a bit of an added touch to make it more evening and not a day look.

I liked that lacy blouse Mary wore, it was very pretty, but I think this blouse needed different kind of jacket (jacket's lapels were eye-cathing on their own and add that eye-catching blouse...it seemed too much when all put together).

I really liked Mary's look, the pant length is lovely on her especially with pumps. The lace top is pretty and it looked nice with the pant suit. Her hair wouldv'e looked nicer pulled up since the lace top was a high neck.

While I like the blouse it might look better with a different jacket. She looks lovely!

Respectful outfit, nothing to flashy, nothing to drab

The hairstyle and hat were the best elements of the ensemble.

The coat is okay. The whole outfit screams Jackie Kennedy to me.

Love Mary's look! A timeless look. I wish her hair was up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom