Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely, in spite of the Peter Pan collar:flowers:

What is this! No outrage that a 45 yr old woman is weariing a peter pan collar?

good, because they are an all encompassing fashion iem!

She looks v elegant.

To me, the shoes with the buttoned up Peter Pan are a miss. If she was going for cute or jejune - there is a better schoolgirl shoe choice - a Mary Jane would have worked.

And at the risk of repeating myself, please Mary, January and February are not a reason to wear every black and grey item in your wardrobe. On the contrary, I look to you to wake me up during these dreadful and dreary days in the Northern Hemisphere. Please?

I like the dress but i don't like the shoes.
Agreed. The dress is lovely but those shoes, I don't know, their color doesn't match the dress.

Well, the clutch and the shoes matched in colour so the shoes weren't all that mismatched.

But, what is interesting me is the collar on Mary's dress. It is not a Peter Pan Collar according to the standard definition, "a flat collar with rounded points". Mary's collar is anything but flat. It is high necked and stands up around the neck with a crisp collar with rounded points turndown. Almost a turtleneck-like effect, but far more delicate and elegant. Actually I think the crisp white collar with the grey dress creates an almost habit-like illusion. Saved by her hair!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XECr50ey...Qj7gMgo-zv8Vvg7ACLcB/s600/Princess-Mary-2.jpg

I love the dress, except the collar. Peter Pan or not I find it juvenile, takes away from the chic dress.

Not a fan of the shoes with the look.

I love the dress. Its very sophisticated.

Bit young on her IMO ... she is a bit too good to be wholesome

I usually love what Mary wears, but the pants are not my favorite. I like the jacket.

I love the style and colors of the jacket. :flowers: not huge on the floral.

Pants aren't good :ermm:

The Jacket is the only i love in this outfit!

Oh my :lol: it does look like a bathrobe. Not great last two looks from her.

:previous: It also looks like an very oversized bathrobe! Oh dear, Mary is really not having a very good week. Just goes to show that even princesses are not immune to "bad hair day" syndrome.

I dont see a bathrobe style, I actually liked Mary's simple look.

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 28: February 2017 -

Oh dear, ugly fashion victim leather pants a la Letizia.

The jacket is nice.

I don't like any of it. The pants are easily the worst part. But I don't like the jacket either. One- the style clashes with the leather pants. They really don't go together. And I don't care for the design/style of the jacket anyway.

The two outfits are not part of the perfection mode she usually presents.The leather pants look is truly horrible IMO

CP Mary was so elegant and so beautiful!!!! She doing something with her hair?

Mary looks great. I love the top.

Lovely elegant look on Crown Princess Mary,the dress reminds me of a Hugo Boss dress worn some years back by queen Letizia of Spain.

In the outside pics her face looks much more puffy than in the inside pics.

Nive business look.

cdm its called no photoshop and being honest. She is in her 40s she cant look like a flawless teenager all her life. I think she looks fabulous. Why is it so important that you feel like you have to nitpic the way she looks?

Why is it so important that you feel like you have to nitpic the way she looks?

Because as I was told long ago, this is the fashion forum - royals get nick-picked about how they look.

I think Mary looks good for a change. Nothing overwhelming but for once she's not wearing the awful parting hair in the middle.

She needs to change styling advisers. Her style has stagnated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom