Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 -

I like the ensemble, but this shade of pink is not my cup tea. A dress with a plisse skirt flatters Crown Princess Mary.

I love the shade of pink, but it doesn't suit her personally as well as others.

I do like the white outfit and black printed dress. Lovely.

Last edited:
Black print dress. I love the style and fit on her. Not a big fan of the print but she looks good.:flowers:

Crochet is a miss. Reminds me of Victoria at Oscar's baptism. Not big on look on anyone. Grandma's doily even worse than the lace coat. Her hair and accessories are great:)

Fab white outfit with great updo and hair ornament. She looks fantastic

I don't care for that white dress, looks like it was made from a tablecloth.

:previous:

If so it was a very beautiful tablecloth, I love the dress Mary looks wonderful.

Mary is looking fresh and beautiful. Love her hair and jewelry this week. Not liking the black dress, looks like a moomoo. Green an pink dresses are pretty. Cream crochet is nice for the occasion. Ready for some tiara events!!!

Crown Princess Mary is on a three-days visit to Greenland with the Mary Foundation in connection with the Mary Foundation's conference "Domestic violence - a shared responsibility".

Day 1:

Mary looking lovely!
And wearing a Greenlandish necklace, me think.

Front view ** Full view ** Side view ** Full view 2 ** Greenlandic necklace

Last edited:
The white outfit was lovely! The detail on the hem of the jacket looked nice and so did her hairdo and the hairpiece. I wish she wore more hats and hairpieces to events.

Greenland outfit, nice and suited the event and place IMO but the hair should've been in a ponytail.

Greenland is my 1st big win in the last few looks. I love her skirt and the necklace is amazing. Black turtleneck lets it shine :flowers:

Only thing would put it over the top would be an updo, even a ponytail. With turtleneck and necklace, busy enough neck. Still looks so lovely :)

Agree, the Greenland outfit would have been better with a ponytail. I also think the heels and black tights didn't go

Love the outfit.

She's worn the dress five times now. In June 2010, November 2011, November 2013, May 2016, and now September 2016.

She's worn the jacket 9 times. In April 2004, September 2004, May 2008, May 2009, April 2010, January 2012, May 2012, September 2014, and now September 2016.

I love it also, very stylish and elegant and Mary is a real beauty. The uniform of Frederik is my favourite of his, very handsome.

The outfit is wonderful and elegant. I love that dress.

Mary's mixing and matching of styles and textures works very well. Makes a wardrobe go a long way.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2016/PPE16090524.jpg

Mary indeed is a beauty, and I love when she wears her hat like this with her hair soft pulled back allowing us to se her beautiful face. She always looks wonderful and pure elegant to these Flag Days, and today is no exception.

And I'm always impressed of how good she is to recycle - many of her clothes are 12-13 years old since we first time saw them.

Love the outfit.

She's worn the dress five times now. In June 2010, November 2011, November 2013, May 2016, and now September 2016.

She's worn the jacket 9 times. In April 2004, September 2004, May 2008, May 2009, April 2010, January 2012, May 2012, September 2014, and now September 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really impressed that she still fits perfectly into clothes she has had for 13+ years after giving birth to 4 children, including a set of twins. Not always an easy trick especially with a very busy social life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning. :flowers: I love the dress and the coat, perfect recycled pieces. The brooch is gorgeous, I am a brooch snob. Her hair is soft and lovely. I a, usually not a fan of those hats but they suit Mary and in this case looks great with her hair. Flawless.:)

Elegant appearance perfect for this event!

gosh Princess Mary always looks lovely ! lovely out fit , not keen on the hat but she looks so polished

I love what Mary is wearing for Denmark's Flag Day. It's very elegant and the hat is a nice touch.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Today, Crown Princess Mary participated as guest of honor in the reception to mark the 10th anniversary of the Parliamentary Intergroup Network for SRHR (Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights). The Danish Parliament, Christiansborg.

Looking lovely, summery and casual:

http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi...blic/media/article/_lhl2379.jpg?itok=vKLfzwKd
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=0300c997195b4fdcf3d342a1b0fcf64a&oe=5845ECCD
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=854124efcd5fbd2cec5a0c022b1a46b6&oe=58832EAF

She looks great. I love the blouse.

Not sure about the pants, guess just not personal taste, but I really like the summery top on her. She looks fresh and lovely:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom