Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect outfit for the day activities (tug-of-war and kicking a soccer ball)

love the coat

its a great look. black and white combo is a classic

She looked very nice. The dress color reminds me of one of Queen M's blue outfits. The jacket over the dress worked well and I liked the belt with it.

very elegant look. The color blue is wonderful.
love her updo too

Mary looked wonderfully elegant in Both outfits! She just keeps getting better, if that's possible!

Hans Christian look is great classic color combo sad style :)

I love her look at the stamp event. The blue is great in her, and the cost is a great touch. As usual, her styling is on point. :flowers:

I missed the school event. I like the simple look, great fir active event. And I like her hair cut, at least looks different to me perhaps not.

A very nice wintery look. I like the pop of color of her turtleneck.

She looks great. I love the jacket.

Wonderfully stylish as usual. Love her Bottega Veneta bag!

I really love the jacket. And the turtleneck in the lovely shade of blue is a subtle touch of color :flowers:

Her hair is great and I love the top. But the skirt seems wrong with it, looks like a dress not in a good way. Nice pieces both though. Overall a stylish Mary :flowers:

I'm not really fond of the skirt but I love the top.

i hope that skirt gets binned (or preferably donated to charity) ASAP.

Not my favorite look on CP Mary, but still pretty.

She needs to unsubscribe from the fashion email pushers she shares with Mette Marit. Sometime, I get the impression she want to share the prairie look with MM. Especially in summer, when she rocks some legit boho, light dresses. But Prairie and boho are not the same thing.
Let MM have the prairie fashion niche. Mary dipping in and out of the Prairie Dress parade serves no one IMO. This tiered skirt is affected and silly. She is neither.
I get it that the skirt is comfortable. There are other comfortable skirts and she needs to lean boho rather then country and western (as we see it in the US).
Well, I've been a bit dogmatic, here. Sorry and apologies. My tension is coming off an ugly election and a job interview.

I thought Mary looked lovely and I love the warm color of her skirt against the white knitted top.

She needs to unsubscribe from the fashion email pushers she shares with Mette Marit. Sometime, I get the impression she want to share the prairie look with MM. Especially in summer, when she rocks some legit boho, light dresses. But Prairie and boho are not the same thing.
Let MM have the prairie fashion niche. Mary dipping in and out of the Prairie Dress parade serves no one IMO. This tiered skirt is affected and silly. She is neither.
I get it that the skirt is comfortable. There are other comfortable skirts and she needs to lean boho rather then country and western (as we see it in the US).
Well, I've been a bit dogmatic, here. Sorry and apologies. My tension is coming off an ugly election and a job interview.

I don't see that they share the same style at all. Mary try's new looks and if it's a look that has been seen on another royal, I don't see that as copying or dressing a like as it's a one off look.

Last edited:
well I do like very mucht the combination of colours and the skirt is lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom