Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I see it! It looks like an emerald to me. Maybe an early Christmas Present??

:previous: the dress fits perfectly on her. Looking very elegant and beautiful :flowers:

While not a huge fan of the print, I love the style and the coat. Mary looks very elegant. :flowers:

She wears a lot of black in the winter, but, heck so do I. Off topic, but let's all open up winter to more color!
Ans she looks lovely.

Not a big fan of the print but still... She looks wonderful!

Great dress, does anyone know the Designer? I don't remember it. Also like her shorter hair.

Both looks are dimple but nice. Love the scarf in the first one. :flowers:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think she looks great. I like the remade dress a lot. Unflattering is not a word I would use in this case, or casual. ;) :flowers:

Both versions of the dresses look great!
I just love the way she recycles her dresses by recreating new versions of them!?

I like the new look.....oh but to have her waist!!! Love her wedding earrings worn with grey better than the small ones she is wearing ,but for daytime???? Its a strange thing!

The old version is with the bolero, is any photo of the old version with no bolero? I like the modification , but it is only on the top I believe!

I like the new version I just wonder if she did it because it was tight on the top? Though she looks like she keep the weight since she married, who knows..... may be her top part of her body grew?

I like the new version I just wonder if she did it because it was tight on the top? Though she looks like she keep the weight since she married, who knows..... may be her top part of her body grew?
Maybe she just fancied a change. :) It's like a completely new gown now.
Or top and skirt, which ever it is.

I so loved the original with the short jacket that I am afraid this is a let down. She still looks wonderful, what an enviable figure

She looks elegant and sophisticated :flowers:

That said, I do prefer the earlier version. Not just the dress and bolero, but I think the earrings and hairstyle better. But she still looks amazing here.

I also prefered the original version over the new one, the jacket added a formal yet so chic touch that somehow is missed now, but the new version is nice enough regardless. I guess it's such a beautiful dress, with such a nice colour and cut, that it must be really hard to spoil it by an alteration. Actually my favourite from the dresses Mary uses for this reception, in both versions.

And she looks so lovely and fresh. Splendid hairstyle and make-up, by contrast to two days ago when I thought the matronly hairdo added like five years to her and the heavy make-up with dark lipstick and shadows added yet another five. Which is really the proof that she's not aging more than the styling she's sporting :whistling:

I could not have said it better, Scarebaby!!

I'm a bit 'if it's not wrecked don't fix it' and prefer the older version. Without the bolero though it accentuates Mary's lovely figure. I guess we all need a change occasionally...and certainly QM makes lots of changes to her clothes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom