Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple but well put together, appropriate and stylish. :flowers:

I like that she is among the royal ladies who don't think they always have to wear skirts/dresses for engagements.

I totally agree, Countessmeout! The ever lovely Mary.

I agree with those who have said that Mary's latest outfit is simple but elegant. She looks very nice.

I don't know how she walks in those shoes

Know what my Foot/Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon calls those?

His Kids University/College Fund. He wasn't kidding either, as he sees so many w/either issues from wearing them over the years or broken ankles thanks to a wrong foot placement.

I also haven't a clue how Mary, or anyone else for that matter, walks in those things. Other than the shoes, this is indeed a very elegant look for the CP & she looks great for someone who was in Africa only a mere 24 hrs ago. Wish jet lag stayed away from me the same way.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Mary polished and put together but I dont like this color on pale skin. Just my opinion. Its matronly.

No more a fan of pill box then I am of fascinators (well slightly more) but hat aside, she looks great. I love the coat, and she is styled well. I love the brooch.

Are the accents navy or purple? Because they look purple to me, I do not like deep purple with camel.

Great beige co at, don't love the navy pillbox with it

No, the pillbox hat, clutch and gloves are purple. She had worn these before, when greeting WA and Maxima as they visited Denmark.

Last edited:
:previous: May I say that the Purple looks as beautiful with the fawn of her coat as Navy Blue does. But truth be told, I thought it was Navy myself. :D

Mary is immaculately turned out and somehow always manages to look effortlessly elegant which is amazing considering she's just returned from Africa.

That purple hat is fantastic- I love that color.

Color looks fantastic on Mary with her dark hair :flowers: The dress is great, happy she recycled it. She should wear red more often.

Outstanding. She is lovely in red!

Just beautiful!! She must recycled this dress more often!

Lovely dress and it's a flattering fit and color on Mary.

Mary looks gorgeous. The color of the dress really suits her

She looks great in the red dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom