Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this outfit! The burgundy one not so much.. It's a little severe.

:previous: Mary is so very close to perfect! She could wear a paper sack and look good. Which is about how this belt-gathered top looks. ;) Sorry, I could not resist. A couple of darts would have improved the cut of the top. But she pulls it off in any case.

No words!!! She was just AMAZING!!!

Beautiful. Cant tell if this is a coat or coat dress. Really pretty!

She looks wonderful. A very elegant look.

She looks very elegant

Wonderful coat, and much better than in Saudi Arabia were she wore pants underneath.
beautiful and elegant
and her hair updo fantastic

Great to see this coat again (without the dress restrictions of being in a Muslim country and having to cover up more) It is very classic Mary and elegant. She looks very regal

Mary (like Max) is at her absolute best at such official royal events, pulling off the regal look. Great coat!

I like the look without the hat but I do love the coat!

Wow the Missoni coat looks much better the way it is intended, as a coat dress or at least a coat just over a dress. I liked the look on her tour, but the pants ruined the look for me. She looks great in it now. :flowers:

i like the coat very much - very atypical design for missoni though, but i like the change.

Mary looks just stupendous!! Regal and elegant, as usual. Love her hair and hat.. with her best accessory, handsome Frederik. :)

Just perfect ! Love it all, hair and hat are beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love the whole look. Very put together - Mary looks lovely. :flowers:

The blue dress is beautiful and elegant.

Don't remember this dress. What a great day dress. Beautiful bluish/violet, long sleeves with a little bell to them to add interest and one ruffle. Just perfect with the blue earrings.
don't like the white coat over the dress because it is not covering the dress.

mary and the first lady seem to be wearing very similar coats today... :)

I think Mary looked at her very best yesterday in her recycled blue dress and white coat.

Super beautiful, elegant and classic.

Actually, I think Mary has been a A++ during this entire Mexican State visit :)

Full view ** Full view 2 ** With white coat on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom