Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the dress what it is I like abouthard to say ... but I do
The skirt and top standard stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Mary's outfit today. The skirt is exquisite. She looks elegant and refined.

I love her skirt. It reminds me of a gold dress Crown Princess Mary owns.

She looks great as usual. Just beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I love her skirt. It reminds me of a gold dress Crown Princess Mary owns.

She has a silverish overlay that she wore while pregnant that it reminds me of, but it also reminds me of the like 3 similar styled gold shirts she owns. (One Two Three) and I think she has similar shirts in silver and black, as well. She really likes the lace look.

I dont see anything I dont love. Outfit. Shoes and Jewelry. All beautiful.

I thought Mary looked very elegant and that lace skirt is pretty.

:previous: I love the entire ensemble. The hat, hair, makeup, jewellery, ensemble and accessories were all a delight. The lacy skirt shouldn't really have worked with the more severe lines of the top and wrap, but it did.

I love the way Mary experiments with different fabrics, textures, colour combinations, even styles and they work when everything tells me they shouldn't. So I would never try it. Oh for her magic touch. I'd need a dresser to look that good.

A great, different look for Mary at a Free of Bullying seminar in Copenhagen today, October 8 - looks good in combination with her current hairstyle:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I like her hair , i love her bag but I can not decide if I like the rest or not. However I love that dared something different.

I'm not sure I like this outfit from what I have seen - the long sleeveless jacket and trousers remind me of a style worn back in the earlier 1970s but that may be just the pic. I do like the blouse though.

I just love this. Mary has the best bags.

I like the different look of this outfit. There is nothing special about it but it's not her typical look we are use to. I like it.

It works great. Something nice for a seminar/meeting

Love this look on Mary! Simple, professional. Like her choice of jewelry, hair, and makeup. Her Prada bag is divine...

She has a silverish overlay that she wore while pregnant that it reminds me of, but it also reminds me of the like 3 similar styled gold shirts she owns. (One Two Three) and I think she has similar shirts in silver and black, as well. She really likes the lace look.

I was thinking about the silver dress. It was gold in my memory. :blush: Thanks for the picture. :flowers:

I love that look all of it and I agree the bag is best for ages

I'm not so sure about Mary's latest outfit, though as dazzling has said it's not what Mary would usually wear, so perhaps that's why. She looks nice though.

Way too much makeup for a professional look IMO. The hair parted in the middle and the double v neck make for a very down down look. Like the vest but another top and hairdo would have been more flattering

Dislike all 3 of Mary's latest outfits- especially the first one. Makes me dizzy!

From dressing CP Mary, (and the Duchess of Cambridge also), to dressing the little girls of Australia -

There've been quite a few articles and promos the last few days, about Collete Dinnigan's new range of children's wear that is being sold exclusively through discount, (German), supermarket chain Aldi.

(Aldi has been a major success here in Oz - I'm now an Aldi fan - sorry Coles and Woolies.)

Now the little "princesses" of Australia can wear designer dresses from as low as $11.99 and no more expensive than $29.99.

If only I could find a summer dress that cheap! :sad:

I wonder if this means the end of CP Mary's Dinnigan outfits being on show ever again.

An update -

"Pandemonium", "shoulder to shoulder frenzy", people going "crazy", mothers running late to work because they called into "Aldi" supermarkets on their way.

Some of the reports on yesterday's launch of Collette Dinnigan's discount supermarket chain of girl's wear in today's paper.

I didn't like the print of the b/w dress, too busy.

The bullying events' simple look was great, a simple yet stylish look.

The parliament outfit was a classic and usually Mary looks good in classic outfits. She has looked more polished in previous years though.

Very elegant look and I like the simplicity of it.

That coat is to die for. She looks so lovely and elegant. And please note the Knæk Cancer flower brooch she's wearing in honour of the Knæk Cancer week :wub: – I wonder if she and Frederik are paying an unofficial visit to the telethon tomorrow evening?

Mary looks superb! Chic. Elegant. Beautiful. Mary when she IMO is at her best!

Her recycled coat is stunning and I like the shorter length to Mary - this woman has legs to die for!
Also like her new hair style. It looks well-groomed and healthy.

http://kfums-soldatermission.dk/fil...anbo/Indvielse_foto_Karen_Dahlin/IMG_4380.JPG
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f08ae00b01994234fb63a47ac1c1b6fc&oe=56CFC86B
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=97f961be33bd5d1eef99c7e453c83234&oe=56C18259
Close-up - http://img.kaloo.ga/thumb?url=http:...1d9c010fbfd24f2a19e7&method=fit&size=1440x720

That coat is to die for. She looks so lovely and elegant. And please note the Knæk Cancer flower brooch she's wearing in honour of the Knæk Cancer week :wub: – I wonder if she and Frederik are paying an unofficial visit to the telethon tomorrow evening?

Noticed it too. Let's Knæk Cancer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom