Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not one of my favorite outfits, but Mary can somehow make it work. I just hope it wont be a repeater!!:whistling:

The skirt looks more like plastic then leather but the two colors work nice together.

i really don't like the mix of colours, which look too dark and gloomy to me, or that horrible skirt. both the cut and the colour are just ugly. i hope that gets buried way back in her wardrobe!

I think she's worn this skirt (or a very similar leather one perhaps lighter) before with a white top which I didn't mind, perhaps NY. Not so keen on this combination.

Last edited:
The whole outfit is plain horrible nowhere can I give I her redemption....

i really don't like the mix of colours, which look too dark and gloomy to me, or that horrible skirt. both the cut and the colour are just ugly. i hope that gets buried way back in her wardrobe!

I hope so too!

:previous: I like the blouse, it looks lovely on Mary. I'm not a fan of the skirt though, the print isn't really my cup of tea. A plain grey skirt would've been better IMO.

Oh, I love how Mary looks! So fresh and young!!

A lovely look of white blouse and printed skirt for Crown Princess Mary at an award ceremony in Copenhagen today, September 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

A fresh and nice look for Mary. Almost summery - it's just to take advantage of the last summer weather to wear summer clothing. Mary's new hair length looks great.

But ok, with her happy smile and beaming mood she could wear a sack and still look lovely.

Both blouse and skirt is recycled.
Mary wore the box pleated skirt from British brand Joseph back in March this year:
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=dd39cb7fb780992291e9517dc8ebbcac&oe=56611455
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=5ac4ae8ac4fde2ce64e706ef20912876&oe=567AB325

I much prefer the skirt with today's outfit.

Last edited:
I love the top but not the skirt.

The overall looks really nice, that is one pretty skirt. It can be dressed up or down depending how you style it.
I am really liking Mary's shorter hair, it looks lovely for a change on her.

i really like the fit of the skirt, it seems really well made. i wonder if mary got this done for her or maybe it was fitted after buying?

Fresh is a good word .. like the skirt better with a white blouse and no heavy coat

So pretty. Shoes I love. Also great jewelry!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Très Chic!! Love the wrap, the colors are divine. Also Love the burgundy shoes and bag! Very royal from head to toe...

I'm not a fan of the shawl, it looks a little like a picnic blanket. I adore the dress though, it looks fabulous on Mary. Has she changed the colour of her hair? It seems more reddish in these photos.

Gorgeous shoes and bag. Nice compliment to Navy.

I love the dress but not the shawl.

I love the overall look but the wrap would look bette with a pair of jeans and shirt etc look and not a dress.

All the look is very beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom