Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 24: January 2015 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty look IMO. I just noticed that Mary is wearing the necklace she got after birth of Isabella. Havent seen that in a long time!

Its a nice casual yet working look.

March 10, 2015 - Mary at a conference looking super chic in a blue dress. On arrival she wore a grey coat. The brooch was a lovely touch.

View

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looked great at the swimming event, though I'm not the biggest fan of her shoes, since they look a little odd with the rest of her outfit. I agree with dazzling in how this outfit is casual, though still appropriate for work.

Her latest dress she wore to the conference is wonderful. That shade of blue suits Mary oh so well and I like the simple-but-professional feel the look gives off. I like her hair as well.

March 10, 2015 - Mary at a conference looking super chic in a blue dress. On arrival she wore a grey coat. The brooch was a lovely touch.

View

Her latest dress she wore to the conference is wonderful. That shade of blue suits Mary oh so well and I like the simple-but-professional feel the look gives off. I like her hair as well.

Mary looks beautiful in her blue dress today. Is it the one from the twins' christening? :)
It's a very rich blue colour and it sits perfectly on her figure.
Some who know about the brooch?

Large picture
http://kongehuset.dk/materialemappe...hop-2015/public-private-dialogue-workshop.img
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2015/PPE15031045.JPG

Last edited:
The blue dress is very beautiful. Simple, elegant, and a great color.

Last edited:
The first outfit is very appropriate for an engagement that doesn't require too much formality. Mary looks comfortable and casual. The blue dress is lovely, and elegant. The color suits Mary.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Mary looks beautiful in her blue dress today. Is it the one from the twins' christening? :)
It's a very rich blue colour and it sits perfectly on her figure.
Some who know about the brooch?

Large picture
http://kongehuset.dk/materialemappe...hop-2015/public-private-dialogue-workshop.img
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2015/PPE15031045.JPG

I don't think its the same dress
Princess Mary and Princess Josephine Photos - Christening of the Danish Royal Twins - Zimbio

The dress is pretty, very often I get the impression that Mary's stuff is too tight, especially her shoes look painful, her feet being cramped in.

I love the blue dress on Mary, but again, this is exactly the type of dress that we've been seeing over & over again. I want to see something fresh this spring!

I think she likes very fitted dresses, as for her shoes I think Mary is one of those women who believe beauty is pain. I don't think she is in the shoes for that long of a time so her feet are probably fine. Also certain designer shoes are actually very comfortable.

Its a nice casual yet working look.

View

Lovely! Elegant.

March 17, 2015 - Mary during the state visit welcoming.

The whole look is very nice put together and effortless. The coat is a great fit and I like how it matches perfectly with the heels.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Wow! Mary looks absolutely sensational from head to foot. I love her coat and extra touch with the brooch.

Crown Princess Mary looked truly stunning today at the Dutch Welcoming Ceremony .

That brooch is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen it before. Mary looked lovely at the welcoming ceremony.

The purple accessories and especially the brooch look lovely against the main background colour. Beautifully done and both Mary and Maxima look great standing together.

Wow! Mary looks absolutely sensational from head to foot. I love her coat and extra touch with the brooch.

Same here! Especially loved the purple accessories.

Same here! Especially loved the purple accessories.

Just noticed that the accessories were purple, and boy, do they work with this look. Well done, Mary!

Such a great look. I really love how she accessorized with purple, it makes the outfit really pop.

I loved it that now also Mary starts to wear serious jewelry when required. From the modern day-time royals actually she and Máxima are the most "traditional" when protocol requires so. Both ladies know that the "theatre of state" is not to be underestimated. I love that.

I loved it that now also Mary starts to wear serious jewelry when required. From the modern day-time royals actually she and Máxima are the most "traditional" when protocol requires so. Both ladies know that the "theatre of state" is not to be underestimated. I love that.

Well put Duc., I agree they both came to their marriages prepared for their roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom