Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 23: August 2014 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Love this. Want that handbag....bad!!

Love the latest look on Mary. Very elegant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Mary looks amazing! Love her style!

She looked very nice and that is a nice put together effortless look but I think its a bit too dark for a morning meeting/conference.

Last edited:
I like the outfit; a bit dark but what the heck. - Handbag? All I can see is a cream tote, and it looks just like another cream tote, meaning I can only see a corner of it, and that corner doesn't say much, I find.

I like the outfit; a bit dark but what the heck. - Handbag? All I can see is a cream tote, and it looks just like another cream tote, meaning I can only see a corner of it, and that corner doesn't say much, I find.

Bag view 1 and the bag is by Prada. It looks like it is this bag

September 17, 2014 - Mary on the first day in Canada wearing a hugo boss printed dress with a black coat and a grey headpiece.

Overall is quite nice but the coat looked a bit small at the front as it looked like the belt was stretching to close and thats why you have the coat gap, not a look I like with coats.

Full view

September 17, 2014 - Mary on the first day in Canada wearing a hugo boss printed dress with a black coat and a grey headpiece.

Overall is quite nice but the coat looked a bit small at the front as it looked like the belt was stretching to close and thats why you have the coat gap, not a look I like with coats.

Full view

Sideview and with scarf
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1422570665_d9a16bc37104ce7d8a7a7220e64c103b
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t311/Vera32/20140917FampM3.jpg

Is this dress the same Hugo Boss dress that Letizia has been wearing?
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t311/Vera32/20140917FampM2.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/24/article-2666884-1F0F52A700000578-267_634x940.jpg

Full view
She wore this coat in 2010 when she was pregnant with the twins.
The gap in the front is intended and not because the coat is too small.
IMO the coat is actually a bit too big for her in her current shape.

She looks elegant as usual but IMO the outfit lacks colour.

Beautiful lady, and the outfit is boring, it's been seen again and again, different coat, different dress and no color. It's autumn now, the color are out and beautiful, do something in the reds, gold, greens, this is dark and depressing on her. I do like the hat best, in red it would be fabulous on her.

Princess Mary never fails, she looks always impecable dress!However I think that she needs to cut her hair a bit is too long now! :flowers:

Overall, the look is very good except the the gaping coat. Her hat is so pretty and flattering, yes, a color for the accessories would have really been nice. Her hair is too long and orange, but the nicely parted hairstyle, in some of the pictures is great. The dress really doesn't seem to fit in. It looks like a summer dress with a coat thrown over.

CBig Picture from DM

Hm, what irritates me more than the coat is the colour of the hat.
A light pink one (same colour as the Dress) would have been better.
In the current Version it Looks un-matched together:
- darker Grey hat
- black coat
- Pink/light Grey Dress
- light Grey shoes

Bye Bine

I think for what the were doing the colors were appropriate nothing too bright.

Only thing I don't care for here is the hat.

Elegant outfit.I like how she recycles different pieces.

I guess she just needs a big brooch like the other times she wore it. I love a low chignon, however, this time and the Irish wedding, it looked school-marmish, I think it is because of the part in the middle.

I take it this is the outfit she wore to the school- if so- loved it!

Lovely outfit, very workable and elegant. I think it's just missing a brooch.

We are used to see Princess Mary always looking good! I like her style, she dresses according to the occasion very very elegant! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom