Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 22: January 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the red coat. It's young and fun. Mary looks stunning and chic in the tweed suit and the hairstyle and hat are great! (Mette-Maritt is wearing black and it looks like it is cold!).

I'm not too crazy about the colour combinations on Mary's first outfit, they remind me a little of 70's wallpaper. Mary looks elegant however. Like her second outfit, that colour is lovely. Her third outfit is great! She looks very elegant and trés chic.

May 9, 2014 - Mary in a grey tweed looking grey suit worn with a black top underneath. Outfit matched with a pillow box hat with hair pulled up.

Sophisticated look and timeless but a bit too wintery for May.

Full view ** Full view 2 ** Front view
I think it fits both the occasion and the temperature judging from the way the crowd is pretty well bundled up.

I quite like the outfit this time around - wasn't too keen on it the first time she wore it. Perhaps it's the hat and the hairstyle and so suitable for the occasion.

Crown Princess Mary looks absolutely stunning! :) Just WOW!

The coat is indeed a repeat but the collar has been modified.

Lovely outfit and very well put together but the hat color doesn't really match the overall look for me though its one of her nicest hats. Great hair do with that hat.

The coat is indeed a repeat but the collar has been modified.

Lovely outfit and very well put together but the hat color doesn't really match the overall look for me though its one of her nicest hats. Great hair do with that hat.

The hat and shoes are the same shade, it appears. I agree the color isn't a great match for the outfit, but having said that she looks marvelous.

I like the hat and shoes but not with black/white. A pop of real colour, ie red would have worked.

Like the coat but I really don't like the uneven dress showing below the hem. IT looks sloppy. She should either make the coat 3/4 length or lower the length of whatever she wears underneath. She does this a lot and it turns a good outfit it a rather "careless" look in my opinion

Like the coat but I really don't like the uneven dress showing below the hem. IT looks sloppy. She should either make the coat 3/4 length or lower the length of whatever she wears underneath. She does this a lot and it turns a good outfit it a rather "careless" look in my opinion

That's what I thought too.
I never like it when the dress shows longer, it ruins the outfit. :sad:

Totally stunning I love the coat and really pleased she wore it the hat the hair all stunning.

what a flattering and clever hairdo! Made for wearing the pretty hat and just sets off the whole outfit.
I wish the hat and shoes were a different contrasting color also, to the black and white.
I also always dislike the coat shorter than the dress, unless it is a lot shorter.
She really looks wonderful

I would have loved hot pink instead of pale pink.

:previous: I have to admit that that was my first thought. Then I looked at the ensemble as a whole and decided that the black dress with a white coat is, how can I say, a "pop" of sharp contrast and the subtle pink of the hat and shoes softened the whole effect.

But, gotta say, love, love, love that gorgeous little titfer. And the colour is magical on Mary. Any brighter and it would not have complimented her complexion and the overall "approachable" look she was going for on this occasion.

A pretty blouse but too maternity looking for my taste. Her hairdo is adorable. Does she bring her hairdresser with her?

:previous: I don't know where the "maternity" feel is coming from. Her top has got a waist and looks very flattering and slim with the navy pencil skirt.

Needless to say, her hair is lovely. All soft and approachable and perfect for the engagement.

Oh gosh I love her hair I don't like the outfit at all.

I think she looks sensational from head to toe! Very soft and feminine... Love her hair, once again.

I love the blouse. But she was so precious with little Kaja she could've worn a paper bag, and I would've loved it!

:previous: I don't know where the "maternity" feel is coming from. Her top has got a waist and looks very flattering and slim with the navy pencil skirt.

Needless to say, her hair is lovely. All soft and approachable and perfect for the engagement.

Agree with you on the total look. However, I think the skirt is purple - the colour is also picked out in the top. Links it all together

Mary just looks beautiful. I love this and the matching earrings and ring.

Mary looked very lovely. I love the blouse, and the coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom