Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful in that pale pink. Lovely outfit.

That's a very lovely and classic dress.

A lovely look of dress and cardigan in soft colours for Mary during a visit to Roskilde University today, September 20:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Love the look! That's a lovely shade of pink.

A classic and elegant look for Crown Princess Mary at the christening of a container ship today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks beautiful!one of my most favourite outfit.:wub:
Having said that think that her hairdo is nice but doesn't quite fit with the hat, it makes the hat looks like it's falling off:lol::whistling:

She looks beautiful!one of my most favourite outfit.:wub:
Having said that think that her hairdo is nice but doesn't quite fit with the hat, it makes the hat looks like it's falling off:lol::whistling:

I agree about the hair. I get where what she's trying to do. Kind of a 30's style for a ship launch but I don't like. I love that coat and the hat though it's unbeleivably chic IMO.

Last edited:
Mary looks nice, the hat may be a bit big, but nice. Someone needs to trim Frederik's hair though, getting a little messy for me. I do like his "scruff" on this face though. Makes him look a little more "rugged".

Beautiful coat/dress, and I like the hat. I also like Fred's hair:)

That outfit is one of my favorite outfits of hers. So classic and elegant. Love the hat as well.

She looks great recycled hat and the coat looks a recycle as well love the gloves and the hair...

This is such a pretty coat and it matches the hat perfectly IMO. The hairstyle is a nice change and I think it looks good with the hat.

She looked very elegant today. The coat is amazing and though I think the hat may be a bit too big, it doesn't look bad on her.

I think Mary looks so very elegant in the coat and hat.

Mary looks pretty and feminine and I love those pastel colors to her. A classic elegant Mary-outfit. Great with some little curls in her hair, it suits her.

Some HQ pics
Image du Blog frederiketmary.centerblog.net

Not a fan of cardigan, would prefer a little jacket, but the dress is pretty.

A classic and elegant look for Crown Princess Mary at the christening of a container ship today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The coat is gorgeous, very elegant, and classy. I think I would also like the dress from a little pick I've seen in one pic :).
The hat looks a little too big, but that type of hat suits Mary.

very elegant look for the princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
The overall look worked well minus the necklace. I like the colours of her top but not the print.

The outfit at the festival is appropriate for the occasion. It looked to be a concert in the open air. Personally, I'm not a fan of it, but it works for Mary. The second looks is great; elegant, and classy.

I a gree the lace underneath is not a good look.

I believe she recycled also the lace from a gala in London some time ago? It may have been prince Charles anniversary some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom