Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it that treatment goes without say whereupon her extending hand of help is not forsaken or forgotten in many functions and donatable appearances where I'm kept in awe at the including demeanor of the most beautiful Crown Princess for the heart and faith of all she lay's eye's on. Like with Letizia of Spain I notice a ceaseless dedication in many events where she serves and works selflessly for someone else's intent and well being. I appreciate the earnestness and sincerity from her approach everywhere she graces her presence and concerns herself. Don't stop loving yourself as much as you love us all and as good as you love others may you be loved in return. So be free and receive like kinded reminded ness from those you help be. Greetings and wishes. Thank you your Majesty.

Last edited:
I love her white and blue totally perfect for this engagement IMO

The casual outfit during the Day 3 is lovely and appropriate for the engagement. I liked the shirt.

Her outfit and hair for day three was almost perfect. When she lost the designer sunglasses it was perfect. Dressed simply she is still well groomed, blue and beige are a perfect combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom