Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(...) the dress Mary wore to the royal wedding in Sweden? I didn't care for the cape, and the tiara didn't match at all. But I just saw a photo of the dress on a model without the cape, and I really like the dress. I hope we get another chance to see it, styled differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Mary looked nice and casual for the relay.

Nice look on Mary. Love the top.

I really lovethat top on Mary an oldie but always looks fresh and I admisr those who can wear white without spilling something on it ... like I do ....

I also love that top! It seems to add that little extra to whatever she is wearing it with..

I hate jeans at an event. I know its casual with children...etc...but this is something that she says is very important to her and I think she could have worn a comfortable long skirt or some capris. I guess its my 46 years. I want royals to look royal...I know most will disagree and that's ok. It would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

I hate jeans at an event. I know its casual with children...etc...but this is something that she says is very important to her and I think she could have worn a comfortable long skirt or some capris. I guess its my 46 years. I want royals to look royal...I know most will disagree and that's ok. It would be boring if we all liked the same thing.

For the most part I agree with you:flowers: I want royals to look royal too, and some of them dress so casually for their events that it looks ridiculous. In this instance, though, I think jeans were ok. It's a relay race with young children, and she didn't look sloppy.

I have to agree with the British people 100%!

I concur! but shouldn't Kate rather have a nickname as the Mary of Great Britain?:)

Last edited:
The StyleOfMary blog writes that Marys new bracelet could be the "Nelson Mandela 46664" - ”Ambassadors around the world have for decades struggled for Nelson Mandela, in his struggle for equality in his country and around the world.” – this you will suport when you buy it. Styleofmary: Children relay

Read more here: 46664.dk (It is a Danish link, but maybe you can translate it)

Mary:http://www.maryfonden.dk/files/styl...public/BRO_20130615_MF_stafet_1555-1_ny_0.jpg

The bracelet: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-awAOPuoLwlE/T4XtkASA24I/AAAAAAAAAek/4GruQYG5gq0/s1600/foto2-1.JPG

Last edited:
June 24, 2013 - Mary in a lovely textured blue and white Prada suit matched with a white top, white Prada bag and matching heels.

Full view ** Close up

I love the color of the suit. I don't know if I love the fabric but the fabrication adds interest. She looks fantastic..polished and elegant. Well done.

How much would that outfit - suit, top, bag and shoes - cost?

A lot, unfortunately we don't have the Mary fashion twitterers who tells us the cost ;)

How much would that outfit - suit, top, bag and shoes - cost?

The jacket was worn in 2011 so I assume she brought the skirt then. The bag looks like its from the Fall 2012 or Spring 2013 collection.
Its pricey but she does use her stuff quite often so money goes to good I would say. Moreover, Prada suits aren't as expensive as Giorgio Armani or Valentino.

The bag is £1500 alone.

Well if you spend that amount of money you should look good.

The bag is £1500 alone.

Well if you spend that amount of money you should look good.

lol, yes but i know quite a few princesses and others who spend just as much but dont look good :ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:
Love the blue on her, has a real feel of summer ... gosh I wish I could be trusted with a white bag ....

lol, yes but i know quite a few princesses and others who spend just as much but dont look good :ROFLMAO::D

That is true, and a real shame.

i dont know much about Mary but she is always so polished. The only exception I can recall was that absolute dire mullet dress that M M wore as well. Her stylist must have had a bad day.

Love the blue on her, has a real feel of summer ... gosh I wish I could be trusted with a white bag ....

I feel the same!

June 24, 2013 - Mary in a lovely textured blue and white Prada suit matched with a white top, white Prada bag and matching heels.

Full view ** Close up

I've always liked the combination of blue and white together and both colours really suit Mary. My favourite bit of her outfit is the bag, it's very nice. I also like her earrings. Overall, I think Mary looks great.

Last edited:
Wasn't Catherine Cambridge's lovely yellow coat dress by Emilia Wickstead in the same material?

Love that outfit! I remember she wore that jacket in 2011 and it was very pretty on her so I'm glad to see a matching skirt. BELLISIOMO!:wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom