Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's such a great color for her and what a beautiful top, but I don't care too much for the brown accessories with it. I think black would have coordinated better.

Thanks for the link, dbarn; the accessories had appeared brown in the other photos. That's a beautiful match.

Last edited:
I actually like this top with the skirt better than the other tops she's worn with it. Lovely outfit.

She looks great an d though I have never liked that skirt I do like it with a darker top..

Thank you for the link dbarn, it is wonderful to see how well she coordinates everything.
I much prefer this top to any of the gray or black tops she has worn with the skirt. Love burgundy on brunettes, she looks perfect, from her posture down to her prada heels.

The newly created combo looks prefessional, nice to see both pieces recycled.

She looked beautiful, as she usually does, I've always loved her in that skirt:wub:

Very elegant look for Mary. Love the matching shoes and clutch.

Simple, elegant, and professional. Who could ask for more?

Crown Princess Mary attends inauguration of the Trusteeship Council Chamber at The United Nations in New York, April, 26th 2013.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Q7trxfzM...Yw/d62qLbjYn6c/s1600/reeeeeeeeeee+%281%29.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O33qjd0U79A/UXmgeKW9KuI/AAAAAAAAwZA/0BbnwZGIxDY/s1600/EEEE.jpg

Too me CP Mary looks perfect in this outfit :)
She had on the same shirt/jacket at the wedding of HGD Guillaume and Stephanie de Lannoy.

Beautiful! Wouldn't mid wear it myself, or at least have it in my closet. Mary looks very elegant, professional and soft in this outfit.
I would call it perfection for the princess.

Princess Mary at the Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander

Full view **

The dress is very different, but I just don't care for it. Not a good choice from my point of view. She can and has done so much better.

I don't even understand the dress, it's awful.

I love this gown-it's a very modern take on a classic kimono-style design. The fabric is supple and gorgeous, and I love that the print isn't overpowering. I also love how it has a wrap effect.

I love this gown-it's a very modern take on a classic kimono-style design. The fabric is supple and gorgeous, and I love that the print isn't overpowering. I also love how it has a wrap effect.
I like it too. Different, modern, interesting dress with the print.

Not one of her best looks, the dress would look better on a beach, but it is still pretty, the headgear look cheap, but I love the earring and the clutch. all in all 6/10:/

This was a different look for Mary, but I didn't really care for it.

The hat was not good but the dress was pretty. Unusual cut and print but I have to say I like the outfit. The hat bothers me though.

I liked the dress except for the sleeves.

Not a fan of this look... way to informal, and as Valberg R says would be perfect for a beach wrap.

I love how she is wearing her hair and the hat is nice. Can't say I like this dress.

Oh I get it now...still not sure I like it. But it's...different.

The back of the gown had flowers running down it. It is a different kind of dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom