Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply love the look. Mary looks like she's ready for spring. The outfit worn on the nature walk is nice as well. Mary looks comfortable but also presentable.

Love both day outfits, she looks great in white and beige. Belt on the shorts is a nice fashion statement.
Skirt and peplum outfit nice too, the hat really pulls it together.
Have we seen the peplum top before? With slacks I think?
And I do recognize the skirt, dusty rose is not my favorite but looks well on her w/shoes and hat.
Very springy and elegant, perfect posture as usual.

I loved both looks on Mary. She looks amazing.

i quite like that dress of mary, it looks quite fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty dress on Mary. I love her stack rings.

I like the dress, it's very interesting.

Very flattering for her shape and coloring. I don't care for the jewelry.

She looks great, don't love the dress because of the way the print seems to draw attention to the stomach, imo.

I agree I love the shape of the dress on her but I really don't like the pattern ...

March 13, 2013 - Mary in a lovely knee length printed dress with sheer sleeves. Beautiful dress and very elegant.

Dress is by Elise Gug Spring/Summer 2013

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Full view

What a beautiful white dress. She looks lovely.

I feel the pattern on the first dress is a bit busy, but otherwise it's a nice piece of clothing for Mary. Really love the second one; it's elegant, simple, and speaks for itself.

Great dress! Love the pattern.

How Pretty! Another very simple but very elegant look.

Princess Mary looks very beautiful IMO ,,, Very elegant Dress & suits Princess Mary well ,, Like the shoes , Perfect Look IMO .

Love the white dress with the sheer sleeves.

The patterned dress is horrendous from the rear, a huge blue stripe running down the back

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the white dress with the sheer sleeves. In a different color it may have worked but in white it looks like a "Mother of the Bride" dress. For me it's the biggest flop of her Chile wardrobe.

love the light pink pants any one know the designer

Mary has looked great during this trip. My favorite outfit is the light pink pants and white top that she wore yesterday.

Think the light pink pants and white top are ok if the little girl sash and cardigan were left off.
The necklace is absolutely stunning.
Really like the long brownish blouse with belt and white pants and flats.

Love the dress with sheer sleeves and thewhite with the dark top not crazy about the "lacey" or wahtever they are but like the top.

The last two outfits worn by Mary look comfortable and elegant. She has indeed been looking great during this trip.

Simple, elegant outfit for Mary at the launching of former UN secretary Kofi Annan's memoires in Copenhagen yesterday afternoon, March 19: grey pants and a black blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a scarf **

Its a professional looking outfit. I would've thrown a different necklace on to add a dash of color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom