Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the entire outfit from June 25. The printed dress, the coat, the headpiece are all so elegant. She looks quite polished!

Mary's Aachen looks were all to the point, she is always very polished at such events, classic style suits her best.

She looks elegant and relaxed.

Love the dress .... those maxi's always say summer... IMO

Mary looks sensational. Love the dress and hair!

July 26, 2013 - Mary in a navy summer dress matched with wedges. Lovely simple dress for summer and I quite like the elastic waist to it.

Full view ** View 2 ** Side view 2

^ The last dress looks horrible, IMO.
But the maxi dress at Haakon's birthday was very nice.

teh dress is very relaxed... I don't like it in the shoulders...and has I said before Mary casual style is not the best....:ermm:

Oh Mary, Mary. This looks awful! It just hangs on your lovely figure. Even your shoes don't look stylish. Frederik is sticking to his tousled, sexy hair and facial growth, I see...

I love her dress for the shoot. It's comfy and screams summertime.

I like the shade of the dress, but that's about it. The shoes are a definite 'no-no'.

I don't really like this look, it's too casual for my taste and the shoes ruin it even further.
but her smile and her earrings are pretty as always:flowers:

It is awful badly fitting and the shoulder thing one of my pet hates .....

The dress is very average, I'd not wear it in public for such an occasion. Strange combination with evening earrings? In general I like wedges but these are ugly.

The shoes are weird but the dress is lovely IMO. Definite like! :)

i like the colour of the dress very much, i guess it's quite a casual, easy choice for a summer outing. looks very GAP-ish to me. any other ideas?

July 26, 2013 - Mary in a navy summer dress matched with wedges. Lovely simple dress for summer and I quite like the elastic waist to it.

Full view ** View 2 ** Side view 2

Mary's dress is very nice, again I like the colour. I'm not a fan of her shoes though. She also had a very cute accessory with her (Josephine). :)

Last edited:
teh dress is very relaxed... I don't like it in the shoulders...and has I said before Mary casual style is not the best....:ermm:

It looked odd around the shoulders when one side was pulled up. Its suppose to hang over the shoulders.

Navy blue dress which CP Mary wore at photosesion is from Rabens Saloner and it costs 999 DKK.
New wedges from Tory Burch.

What is with the ridiculous Danish/Australia exchange rate? I thought $1000 was a bit excessive for such a dress until I discovered that 1000DKK is actually more like $200 AUD...So still more that what I would pay but not out of the question for someone in Mary's position...this is probably part of her 'cheap' wardrobe ;)

Like the dress, but the shoes COMPLETELY tank.

The shoes look really nice; the dress is OK, not spectacular but not cheap either. Just an ordinary summer dress.

Boy do I hate this dress! Looks like a dress you'd put on a doll. It would be a very difficult dress to wear with the elastic smocked waist and bias skirt. Do like the length on her and the shoes and earrings.

Pretty shoes, pretty earrings and a pretty bag but the dress not so pretty, and IMO it looks a little cheap no? especially the upper half:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom