The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 05:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
and Mary is 35!!!!!!!
Again..what does the age of 35 have to go with it? She has stunning legs and the dress was neither offensive nor was it innapropriately revealing. People are talking of her age as if HRH is over the hill. An excessive exaggeration I think.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus

It always suprises me how old Mary is- she doesn't look 35 to me. She is a woman who can wear anything- but that said, she looks a lot better in things that are more elegant than that dress.....

Old 08-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Heir Apparent

I think that she looks very good on this outfit, very fashionable, very new and fresh, something different, yes she is a Princess but there is any protocol about how she has to be dressed for events like this one? Doesn't she went to this fashion fair on a private visit like any other citizen?? She looks different and I aplaude her for that, she looks great, new, fresh, fashionable and young. The best to me!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
I think that she looks very good on this outfit, very fashionable, very new and fresh, something different, yes she is a Princess but there is any protocol about how she has to be dressed for events like this one? Doesn't she went to this fashion fair on a private visit like any other citizen?? She looks different and I aplaude her for that, she looks great, new, fresh, fashionable and young. The best to me!
It was said to be an unofficial visit so IMO she was entitled to dress somewhat less 'officially'. And I quite agree with the rest of your post
Old 08-31-2007, 06:05 AM
Courtier

Mary wore a beautiful dress (recycled) to the Foss christening. She really looked beautiful.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Does anyone has photos of the christening and the dress itself? I only saw really tiny pictures and i think it was the pink prada dress queen rania also owns.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry View Post
Does anyone has photos of the christening and the dress itself? I only saw really tiny pictures and i think it was the pink prada dress queen rania also owns.
It wasnt a Prada dress. It was created by a Danish designer. I think the idea was take from the Prada dress which also Mary has.
Check this post for pictures of the christening dress
Old 08-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Heir Apparent

We have new photos of Mary attending the Summer Ballet in Pressefotograf S°ren Steffen
She looks really nice in black trousers, black and simple top and with a beje short tricot coat, very beautiful and simple big necklace! She looks perfect and simple!Take a look
Old 08-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks biboquinhas, I love this outfit, the jewelry the hair, makeup perfect.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
We have new photos of Mary attending the Summer Ballet in Pressefotograf S°ren Steffen
She looks really nice in black trousera, black and simple top and with a beje short tricot coat, a very nice and big necklace! She looks perfect and simple!Take a look
WOW! Crown Princess Mary looks "ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS"!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:26 PM

I think that Berry is requesting a larger picture from the Foss christening not Princess Isabella's. The only pix were very small and hard to see of Mary.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It wasnt a Prada dress. It was created by a Danish designer. I think the idea was take from the Prada dress which also Mary has.
Check this post for pictures of the christening dress
I meant the dress from the christening of the Foss girl. Not Princess Isabellas christening
Old 08-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

On the Danish Royal Watcher HP are pictures from the christening. It is indeed the Prada dress I had in mind.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Aristocracy

This is so funny...

Quote:
She looks really nice in black trousers, black and simple top and with a beje short tricot coat, very beautiful and simple big necklace! She looks perfect and simple!Take a look
I've got nearly the same clothes in my wardrobe since 1995. A beige/grey short-sleeved cardigan, a simple black top with embroidery and - of course - simple black trousers. Again the same clothes... It is so funny...
But it is so sad, that I haven't got the jewels and not the brands. Mine are just from DiBari and H&M and Marc O'Polo...

It is great. Leave your clothes some years in the wardrobe and they become modern again...

Take a look here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post655054
Old 09-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry View Post
On the Danish Royal Watcher HP are pictures from the christening. It is indeed the Prada dress I had in mind.
sorry Berry for the mix-up. Yes it is the prada dress that q.Rania & a few other celebrites have been seen in. The pictures on DRW are the only ones published. They are small but viewable. Good to see her still recycling it. Like how she had matched the white jacket with it.
Old 09-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Beautiful look, well put together imo. I like the somehow high rised pants with the cropped jacket, might be an old look but still works. the necklace made this outfit imo, it was cool, not too much going on though it was kind of long. great look for a summer evening.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
Looking fashionably dressed and well groomed? Yep, theres a real loss of dignity there.
Nope, I was thinking more along the lines of dressing like a 20year old starlet like Lindsay Lohan or Mischa Barton when you are a 35year old mother of two, who also happens to be a Crown Princess.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I didn't like the way she dress her Top in the award sailling ceremony with that jeans! The jeans seams to be a very used jeans and maybe the sema she wore during the afternnon to see the Regatta event! The Top was O.K!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Courtier

I just love what she wore at the ceremony. What a beautiful top ! And they both look so young and relaxed and happy .
Old 09-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale
Looking fashionably dressed and well groomed? Yep, theres a real loss of dignity there.
Quote: Originally posted by little star:
Nope, I was thinking more along the lines of dressing like a 20year old starlet like Lindsay Lohan or Mischa Barton when you are a 35year old mother of two, who also happens to be a Crown Princess.

<Removed reference to another poster>
Maybe you think 30+ is old. But it isn't. As a 30 something, I have to strongly disagree there! Were not ancient and decrepid yet. And nothing is sagging so far.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, fashion