Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been one of my favourite dresses. I like that she left her hair open and pulled back. Great look!

I also think this is one of Mary´s most bautiful gowns. But I prefer it with an updo like the last times she wore it, I feel like hair down doesn´t suit the dress like it should.

The hairstyle looks great with the long earrings, though.

I like it , it is a recylcle again, but a very fine dress, heair up i prefer , and i would like to see the fabric close!

She looks very elegant and I love her earrings. However, she looks so pale..

The dress is gorgeous; I love the fabric (so rich and beautiful!) and the style. The jacket, however, appears to be ill-fitting in some of the pictures. Not a fan of the beige shoes too, or the long white gloves which contrast with silver and grey.

The hairstyle is a definite miss for me, I'm afraid; it kind of looks messy. I'd have preferred a simple updo.

Last edited:
The dress is gorgeous; I love the fabric (so rich and beautiful!) and the style. The jacket, however, appears to be ill-fitting in some of the pictures. Not a fan of the beige shoes too, or the long white gloves which contrast with silver and grey.

The hairstyle is a definite miss for me, I'm afraid; it kind of looks messy. I'd have preferred a simple updo.

Perhaps Mary has been getting fashion tips re her hair from the Duchess of Cambridge! :ROFLMAO:

Lovely outfit, one of my favourites. I really like the hairstyle,Mary looks very elegant.

I always loved that dress! Great style and the fabric is fantastic. Love the hairstyle and her wedding earrings also.

Love the bolero jacket on the gown and the fabric, but I'm also on Team Updo. And those earrings are just stunning.

Last edited:
Love it always one of my favourites so glad to see it again...

This has always been one of my favourite dresses. I like that she left her hair open and pulled back. Great look!

I couldn't agree more! The only thing I don't like is the shoes. Strange pairing with this dress:ermm: Apart from that one little thing, I love it, her hair especially today.

She Looks Nice & Beautiful ,, Not so a Fan of Dress ,, But I liked her Hairdo looks so nice On Mary .

I think Mary looks lovely.
The ensemble definitely works for Mary. Great hair and makeup too.

Last edited:
Is it black?? - in the last pictue it looks chocolate brown.

Lovely, lovely outfit - would really like to see the entire pink dress

:previous:
You're right; the jacket does appear to be brown in the last picture. My bad.
She has worn the exact same ensemble back in 2010 as well; the only difference is the hairstyle.

All time favourite. The skirt is lovely and the puffiness of it suits her. The fitted jacket works very well with the skirt. I like this look with hair pulled up softly like today.

Love both outfits, absolutely elegant & spot on. The only miss for me was the orange dress that is being discussed in the evening thread.

I think Mary looked great at all 3 events.
But from the royalwatcher's point of view 1 new (or at least partly new) outfit would have been nice. (Though it's probably a sensible thing to follow in Margrethe's footsteps and recycle.)

Mary looks stunning! That skirt is so beautiful and I think it goes great with the jacket.

Another great outfit. I've always liked this combination, the jacket is lovely. Mary looks really good.

Only the tiara is missing and a perfect queen had made an appearance.

She had proved that she is the right future queen for Denmark.

Is this not why we come here? Even though no tiara this is so fluffy princessy. I love it! Mary just looks gorgeous!

Just perfect! I love the dark chocolate brown with the pale pink. Beautiful look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom