Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could judge them by the fact that she recycles and that that is a positive thing. Better to look fabulous with recycled clothes than etc.

Why would you judge someone by their clothes? Isn't what they say and do more important?

Its funny, until I joined TRF, I had no idea who Mary Donaldson is. I follow royalty quite a bit but everything I know about Mary, I learned here. She isn't on the radar in North America or the U.K.

Wow, wow, wow! That dress is great! And on a side note I even like her brown dress with the rings. Call me crazy lol

WOW is right! Beautiful, simple little black dress and a figure to die for. Her hair looks lovely, as well.

Love that black dress! Very elegant and flattering.

Mmmm, I wonder if I´m seeing the same photos as everybody :ermm:
For me that black dress doesn´t look flattering at all. It makes her breast and hips looking quite odd, IMO. And in one picture it even looked too much tight on her belly. The least thing I would say about this dress is that it enhances Mary´s siluette, honestly.

Why would you judge someone by their clothes? Isn't what they say and do more important?
People say that clothes arent just fashion but a part of someone personality and mood, in my eyes for CP Mary to recycle her clothes often shows that she is a very conscious women and cares for the dificult economic situation that some people and countries suffer.
so yes, we can judge someone by their clothes, now if its a praise or critisism, its up to each individual opinion

Perhaps, but we all do it in our daily lives. Try going for a job interview and not looking your best and the odds are you wont get the job.

I don't mind the black dress. I think Mary looks OK in it.

Mmmm, I wonder if I´m seeing the same photos as everybody :ermm:
For me that black dress doesn´t look flattering at all. It makes her breast and hips looking quite odd, IMO. And in one picture it even looked too much tight on her belly. The least thing I would say about this dress is that it enhances Mary´s siluette, honestly.

I thought the same. Top part odd & unflattering, too tight.

Princess Mary looks pretty elegant ,, I am a fun of this dress ,,, all over she looks perfect . dress,shoes,hair,hose...... very successful choice for her ,,, Thank you for posting :flowers:

I like this dress alot, especially the top part. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Really lovely just gorgeous...

My thoughts too. Although this outfit isn't gala or something special Mary still looks gorgeous in it. And what a great body figure Mary has! Very slim, but she still looks healthy and feminine.

People say that clothes arent just fashion but a part of someone personality and mood, in my eyes for CP Mary to recycle her clothes often shows that she is a very conscious women and cares for the dificult economic situation that some people and countries suffer.
so yes, we can judge someone by their clothes, now if its a praise or critisism, its up to each individual opinion

I not seldom have the feeling that she only recycles because she is absolutely aware that people would critize her to the end when she would wear clothes only one time. She is targeted by the public and the press all the time after all. I don't think at all that she is pretty conscious of the economic situation. I also think that she is rich but she is not that rich enough to wear clothes just one time.

Princess Mary loves and enjoys luxury. They all do :)

I for myself enjoy watching them wearing Prada, Saab and whatever their names are because I am REALLY aware of the economic situation and simply can't afford to buy clothes of that exclusive prize range myself :flowers:

Last edited:
I don't like the dress on her too tight...I think that she could have wear something old...she sure has soo mucht back dresses...

We can look good and not buying clothes all the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the dress on her too tight...I think that she could have wear something old...she sure has soo mucht back dresses...

We can look good and not buying clothes all the time...

Mary recycles her clothes a lot and its not always we see her in new clothes. She recycles many of her outfits in different ways that sometimes they do look new.

December 25, 2012 - Mary on her way to Christmas service on Christmas day.
She looks quite nice, elegant and warm. I really like the color combination, might be a bit colorless but its winter and its a nice match.

Picture

Nice and casual look ffor Mary. I really like the coat.

well the coat is rather blah, nothing wrong with it but the trousers are unattractive, too wide to be masculine but the turned around hem I do not like, she looks comfortable but not pretty

This does not look like a Christmas outfit. It looks like a nice day in the countryside visiting friends. There isn't even a festive brooch or scarf. The trousers are too long.

Everyone hated the pants when she wore them back in photos for her birthday. I love them. Gorgeous, appropriate church outfit, but I also would have loved to see a brooch for a bit of christmas sparkle!

well since you mention it, it is fine but not anything to point out as appropriate church outfit for a crownprinses at christmas, a dress would have been best

Everyone hated the pants when she wore them back in photos for her birthday. I love them. Gorgeous,
PHP:
appropriate church outfit,
but I also would have loved to see a brooch for a bit of christmas sparkle!

:previous: Thanks :flowers:

Two more full view picture
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/150677_428056913932745_628575152_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407774_428129487258821_780851412_n.jpg

As written in another thread Marys dress today is my favorite New Year Courts dress and I think she looks absolutely lovely and beautiful. Her wedding earrings match well with her ​​lovely hairstyle

A close-up picture of her hair.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/298956_428129600592143_1871084663_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom