The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
She cares a lot too mucht for fashion, se can se always something new...shoes,a coat, a dress,a bag, she cares too mucht...and lfe is not only looking good and fashionable and to me by the was she always appears that is what it looks....
Yes, that's a real novelty.... a crown princess paying a visit to another country as a representative of her own country - and one of her dresses is new What is the world coming to???

Old 12-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
She cares a lot too mucht for fashion, se can se always something new...shoes,a coat, a dress,a bag, she cares too mucht...and lfe is not only looking good and fashionable and to me by the was she always appears that is what it looks....
So what should she do in your opinion to acknowledge the fact that life is not only about looking good and fashionable ? Wear rags ?

Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Hate the brown dress. Not fond of the print.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent

At least Frederick finally took his hands out of his pockets!

Like the blue; still pondering the circles.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Courtier

I don't like the circle dress at all, the shoes match the dress when on it's own, but awful with the stunning and gorgeous red coat.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Heir Apparent

^^Exactly, and she should have worn shoes in the black/brown of the dress to blend better with the coat while wearing it. The hosiery was also too dark against the light shoes. But I love the cranberry color of her coat and the gold accents on the belt and tips.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Courtier

^^^ I agree, the coat is so beautiful.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Serene Highness

Crown Princess Mary today looking simple and great in black receives the Danish participants from the Paralympics 2012 to a reception together with Crown Prince Frederik

http://i2-images4.tv2net.dk/s/52/346...6232cecdd.jpeg
http://i2-images1.tv2net.dk/s/55/346...71a59f305.jpeg
http://i2-images2.tv2net.dk/s/59/346...4b666483d.jpeg
http://i2-images3.tv2net.dk/s/98/346...48792d3dc.jpeg
http://i2-images3.tv2net.dk/s/48/346...fbf489787.jpeg
Old 12-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
She recycles quite a bit. She doesn't wear all new all the time. If my country were getting a visit from a CP and CPS I'd like seeing them dressed as if they put some effort into it, but that's just me. Impressions still matter

Really liked most of her choices on this trip. The brown dress with the circles and the shoes were not my favorites, but for the most part she hit it out of the park.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
If my country were getting a visit from a CP and CPS I'd like seeing them dressed as if they put some effort into it, but that's just me. Impressions still matter
Why would you judge someone by their clothes? Isn't what they say and do more important?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

you could judge them by the fact that she recycles and that that is a positive thing. Better to look fabulous with recycled clothes than etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Why would you judge someone by their clothes? Isn't what they say and do more important?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Serene Highness

Its funny, until I joined TRF, I had no idea who Mary Donaldson is. I follow royalty quite a bit but everything I know about Mary, I learned here. She isn't on the radar in North America or the U.K.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roskilde View Post
Absolutely amazing dress and body figure!!! She looks great, the hairstyle is so cute!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Courtier

Wow, wow, wow! That dress is great! And on a side note I even like her brown dress with the rings. Call me crazy lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

WOW is right! Beautiful, simple little black dress and a figure to die for. Her hair looks lovely, as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Love that black dress! Very elegant and flattering.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Mmmm, I wonder if I´m seeing the same photos as everybody
For me that black dress doesn´t look flattering at all. It makes her breast and hips looking quite odd, IMO. And in one picture it even looked too much tight on her belly. The least thing I would say about this dress is that it enhances Mary´s siluette, honestly.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 12-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I wasn't judging anyone Please read the post I was replying to.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
People say that clothes arent just fashion but a part of someone personality and mood, in my eyes for CP Mary to recycle her clothes often shows that she is a very conscious women and cares for the dificult economic situation that some people and countries suffer.
so yes, we can judge someone by their clothes, now if its a praise or critisism, its up to each individual opinion
Old 12-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Perhaps, but we all do it in our daily lives. Try going for a job interview and not looking your best and the odds are you wont get the job.

Tags
crown princess mary, princess mary daytime fashion, princess mary fashion, princess mary style