Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18

The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I think Mary might be wearing these LK Bennett sandals in this picture

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary in London today, August 9, wearing a nice summer dress:

** Full view **

I love the look. Very comfortable and chic. Mary looks great. I would never guess that she's forty.

Boring pattern nice dress on her though not sure about the belt.

Crown Princess Mary in London today, August 9, wearing a nice summer dress:

** Full view **

Mary Looks so Nice , like her Dress simple elegant and very nice on her , she looks young and beautiful , liked her sunglasses , thanks for sharing :flowers:

I like the print and the colors, perfect summer dress. The belt was a nice choice and it did match well.

Very beautiful dress. I love the colors, she looks great.

I see Mary in this nicet-shirt red the loympic danish t=shirt, anyoneknows where to buy it? or anu of theddanish olympic uniform?

I see Mary in this nicet-shirt red the loympic danish t=shirt, anyoneknows where to buy it? or anu of theddanish olympic uniform?

I have a feeling those are part of the team uniform, and are not available for the general public. I've been searching for the Team GB fleece that Kate wore, and I've not been able to find it anywhere.

everything lovely but the shoes, soo wornout, toes pointing up and broadened, strange that she wears them in the city with this dress and earrings

Mary Looks so Nice , like her Dress simple elegant and very nice on her , she looks young and beautiful , liked her sunglasses , thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh not really the snappy Mary we are used to seeing the armhole appears too big ... I mean unless it was a screamingly hot day an odd choice for her IMO

Not really impressed, but Mary appears to feel comfortable in what she's wearing, which is what counts.

Oh not really the snappy Mary we are used to seeing the armhole appears too big ... I mean unless it was a screamingly hot day an odd choice for her IMO

Actually, it have been a pretty warm day here in Denmark :flowers:

For this reason, I think the dress is cute and nice as a summer dress for a summer day. I really like the length of the dress!

More pics of the dress:
http://images.fyens.dk/65/1751965_685_457_0_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
warm or not, if her waist was more accentuated by a tighter belt it would be prettier, it looks a bit like a sack now

warm or not, if her waist was more accentuated by a tighter belt it would be prettier, it looks a bit like a sack now
Quite right. The flemsy belt doesn't help the dress at all. A more fitting, wider belt would have been better. All-in-all though, not a great dress, I've seen much better from her.

It makes her look very thick around the waist, which she definately is not!

Totally agree, the dress hangs on her like a sack, it's much too wide. The length is also weird, kind of in between, not long, not short... :ermm:

Don't like the print of the gown. Also, I don't think it flatters her.

what is the name to the marks of the dress

Not a flattering choice at all, looks like a sack and colours are washy.

Totally agree, the dress hangs on her like a sack, it's much too wide. The length is also weird, kind of in between, not long, not short... :ermm:
Wow! Totally disagree, the dress looks cool and fresh and soft and feminine. Very Mary in Summer and very approachable, perfect in fact for the occasion. :flowers:

Now if she was set to sashay down a fashion show runway you might have a point! :D

I LOVE her shoes. The dress, not so much.

Dress is ok but don't like the hemline, or the large armholes. Pretty color and fabric and print.
Does make her look heavier which is hard to do

It's a pretty dress it's something light for a hot day and appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom