Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is seriously one ugly outfit. I'm not fond of one piece jumpers to begin with, but the pattern and color just makes this jumper look even worse.

Last edited:
IMHO, this paisley orgy jumpsuit is perfectly horrid in every which way.
I am surprised that someone who usually gets it better than most can suddenly get it so wrong...
But here you go, a rare but all the more amazing miss.

Different view:
http://s18.postimage.org/514gcz9hl/2eb983c.jpg

Last edited:
I have to agree this is seriously ugly. Amazingly ugly even :)

That's an awful outfit...horrendous!

Cut the pants off please and make a blouse. I still would not like it but it would not be so horrible. Add Maxima's ugly Cookie Monster jacket and this could be the worst outfit ever. It is close even without the jacket. There is some clothing that just needs to be left on the rack!!

This is one hideous outfit! I hate both jumpsuits and paisley and the combination of these makes it even more horrendous.

That is seriously one ugly outfit. I'm not fond of one piece jumpers to begin with, but the pattern and color just makes this jumper look even worse.

Ugly is a nice word describing this... something she is wearing. It looks like a very bad pajamas. And the fact that the colour is so dull does not help the case.

Thanks a lot for reminding me of that! :flowers:

Today, September 20, for a meeting with the Brazilian Olympic Committee in Rio Mary has chosen an interesting one-piece suit,
at first I thought it was too much, but on closer examination I like it! :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

That is one unattractive looking jumper. :whistling:

Thanks a lot for reminding me of that! :flowers:

Today, September 20, for a meeting with the Brazilian Olympic Committee in Rio Mary has chosen an interesting one-piece suit,
at first I thought it was too much, but on closer examination I like it! :)

** Full view ** Upper part **
I think it is best when viewed from a distance . . . otherwise it looks like a pair of winter PJ's, you know . . . the ones you wear when there is snow on the ground and a power cut. Not ugly, just an acquired taste! :whistling:

OK, this jumpsuit should have been saved for 'indoors only' section of Mary's wardrobe (or private/house clothes if you like)...Whoever are her 'yesmen' that told her this was OK to wear to an OUTSIDE public official overseas event should be severely disciplined ;) It looks too cheap and nasty and Pajama-like which is not a good look when wanting to be taken seriously...

I do not think this is the best choice of clothes for a formal meeting with members of the IOC but CP Mary looked nicely. These pants a la pijamas are now very fashionable.

Fredrik CP looks like sleppy... he has too big suit for me... darker suits are better for him ;)

Wow...:eek:. That is one ugly outfit. Hurts my eyes, and looks like uncomfortable pajamas.

Yuck... I so totally agree, Daria. This is one big miss for me.

This is the worst outfit horrible ... what is she thinking... IMO

I really hate those kinds of jumpsuits and Mary's makes no exception :eek:

Well, I think it looks very good on her - the cut and the colour fit perfectly.

I know this goes against the grain, but I love it!!! Brave choice, colourful choice, but it suits her, and she's in Brazil!!!! I think her outfits have reflected the country she is visiting. My favourite part is those gorgeous earrings.

I find nothing redeeming about the jumpsuit but CPM herself always looks fresh and pretty IMO.

Mary should definitely keep this one-piece - it will be marvellously practical when she's helping Christian and Isabella digging their own little vegetable garden at Fredensborg next spring. But other than that - no please.
A very entertaining miss this one ;)

If Mary likes it, she can keep it - but I would be quite happy if she never wore it out in public again. As previously said, grubbing around in the garden with her kids, sure. But I'd be fine if I never ever saw this again.

If this had been a dress, it would have been fine, in my opinion. But this pattern on a jumpsuit.....YUCK! I wouldn't even want her working in the garden in this, she just needs to use it for old dish rags.

Jumpsuit is from STYLE BUTLER ( Style Butler). This outfit looks like jumpsuit. I found that this is summer tunic by Style Butler and on-trend floral print trousers from Style Butler :)
Now - if somebody want the same outfit like CP Mary, you will buy it in this onlineshop :D ;) --> blouse --> Style Butler Ethel Tunic (Daisy Multi) - Køb og shop online hos Boozt.com
pants --> Style Butler Ethel Pants (Daisy Multi) - Køb og shop online hos Boozt.com

Now it is overpriced so it can find a buyer :)

( This post is not advertising! -
I hope that everyone will understand a joke)

I can't say I like the outfit. Kudos to Mary for taking the risk though and I like the earrings.

Awful. Absolutely awful.:ermm:

I thought most outfits were really nice on this trip ... until I saw this one. HORROR. I thought Mary had learned from the first jumpsuit outing which was as unflattering as this one.
http://stargazerfashions.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/princess-mary.jpg?w=590

I have yet to come across ANYONE who looks good in a jumpsuit.

I had one-piece pajamas like that when I was about 12.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
The jumpsuit really is one of the most awful outfits I have ever seen. Mary normally wears such beautiful outfits so I have no idea what she was thinking wearing this.

It is not even a nice pattern and jumpsuits are only ever flattering if you are a catwalk model and a size zero.

September 21, 2012 - Mary in a recycled printed dress matched with a yellow belt.

Great to see this dress again, the yellow belt looks quite pretty with it IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom