Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary suits white, I am in agreement. It is maybe to do with her dark hair, it sits well with the shades of white.

Love Mary in white. The upper half looks lovely. I hope she is wearing a skirt/dress.

White again .. the jacket looks great on her.

Mary pulls off white quite well. She has the right coloring for it.

It looks like she is wearing a necklace with a Mary Foundation pendant. I agree, she looks crisp and fresh in white.

Crown Princess Mary arrive to watch an exhibition of Danish artist Asger Jorn, at the Tomie Ohtake Institute in Sao Paulo, Brazil at 16th september 2012 --> nice pleated dress in the color of mint and white lace coat

Brazil Danish Royals

Well done CP Mary ;)
I'm waiting to look whole outfit :)

I love the lacy cardigan, and the light blue dress. Can't wait to see the whole look. The hair is lovely too.

Mary looks quite pretty in that dress. It a nice shade especially for the season, the overcoat of lace is a nice choice.

Full view (coat off) ** Coat on

This is most like a Prada dress. It is the same but sleeveless version of the yellow Prada dress she wore a few months back see here

I really love this dress. Both ways is great. Love the accesories and shoes!

That blue is the best! Good old Prada! I can't tell if she wore a belt for the day look, I love the silver accessories for evening. Didn't like the elastic waist in yellow version.
Perfect earrings, great hair
What kind of weather do they have there now? Spring?

Just as I had thought, this is a brilliant look. From head to toe she looks great!

I like the dress, but the overcoat is really ugly. It looks like a doily. IMO, it ruins the entire look.

As much as I like Mary's clothes, the hairstyle is getting more and more awful. The colour is fake and the hair is far too long and it ages her dramatically, I am thinking back to the times when she looked really nice and youthful in a shorter bob.

I don't think a bob flattered the shape of Mary's face at all.

And while I think the colour of hair hair needs to be stripped back to her natural colouration, and the length trimmed slightly, I would not like to see her hair shortened at length.

Last edited:
As much as I like Mary's clothes, the hairstyle is getting more and more awful. The colour is fake and the hair is far too long and it ages her dramatically, I am thinking back to the times when she looked really nice and youthful in a shorter bob.
ITA, a shorter cut would be better. Do love her hiarstyled chignons, etc.

I didn't like the bob. It was suburban mom hair. I like the longer length.

She looks wonderful! I love the design of the lacy cardigian and the blue dress is gorgeous! She looks beautiful.

The blue dress is perfect for Mary. She looks great. Love the lace coat, too. :flowers:

Think she looks really gorgeous nothing else to say just gorgeous wish my arms looked like hers.

I love thedress and the lace coat, the colour too! i want one of each!!!! she looks stunning, wonder why sh change the earrings?

I love the look (thank you to those who provided the full length pictures). Blue and white set off each other quite nicely. Very elegant.

Crown Princess Mary at the Casa Cidinha Copcak yesterday, September 17, wearing a summer dress with a special print. I think she has worn it before, but I can't remember it exactly:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Need to see this one in toto can't say but I do like the colours on her.

Mary looks washed out, im not fond of the overall look. I dont recall the dress, it looks new but I could be wrong. The dress has great colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom