Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat is definite repeat, it's been worn for several guest arrivals in Copenhagen and a few opening of parliaments.

I like the suit and I like the hat but I don't like them together. That hat needs to top a coat or something warm than a simple suit.

The hat is definite repeat, it's been worn for several guest arrivals in Copenhagen and a few opening of parliaments.
Thank you, Lumutqueen.:flowers:
I reminded the hat from an opening of parliament, when she wore it with a black coat. I didn´t like the coat, but thought that the hat was nice, and still do.

Very pretty in my opionion. As always I love the hat. Would love to have a close-up of her earrings though.

A very elegant outfit that just doesn't suit Mary, IMO. Her proportions look odd. :ermm: I'm not too fond of the hat either, but I did love the burgundy shade!

A necklace like her black and white pearls would have helped the outfit.

I loved the hat and the burgundy outfit but not sure if they work together well. One of the better dressed ladies at the wedding.

Nice, elegant suit, but it miss any wow factor.

I hate the hat though, both shape (inelegant, heavy..) and colour (mouse-colour?)!

The hat and the dress are not mix match well. Anyway, they are not looking good when putting together, maybe the colours and the style.

Love the whole outfit! Great color and that hat!

She looks great! That shade of red is gorgeous! I don't like the hat with it though.

Love the color of the suit, but there is something off about it for me. Don't know if it's too tight, the jacket isn't long enough or what. Just something. And that hat, great hat on it's own, but not with this suit. Color of the hat is not good with the suit and the hat itself is too heavy looking for this suit.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom