Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2012 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this dress is kind of a ladylike way to do nautical. I think she looks nice but I agree it would look strange elsewhere. Love the belt.

Very casual inappropriate outfit IMO. I was expecting a more formal outfit with a headpiece. Mary looks like she is on summer vacation.

I like the dress but not the belt with it. Since it was a luncheon I guess a hat would have been too much , I also don't like the handbag.

I have to say it's a bit of nothing IMO nautical well okay but I think it's just boring.

The dress fits the occasion, but I can't say I particularly care for it;) But it works for the event.

The belt is nice and while the nautical theme of the dress fits the occasion, I feel that Mary's overall look was far too casual for the event...especially next to the crown prince who looked very regal and rather dapper in uniform.

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of the Tryg Foundation's family house at the University Hospital of Aarhus today,
May 30, 2012, looking lovely and elegant in a white dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Boy do I love this.Really love how the belt pulls it together.

That is a very smart look; beige and white is such a nice combination and the belt is just the perfect accessory. Her waist looks so small in the first picture!

Besides the exotic skin belt and the messy hair, she looked good.

Yes I am not a fan of anything animal print so the belt does nothing for me otherwise very clean look.

The maritime dress has nothing special for me.
Her last outfit is beautiful.

The maritime dress has nothing special for me.
Her last outfit is beautiful.

Minus the belt, I love the outift! Love the color combo and the jacket.

I really liked the maritime dress, I suppose I am the only one!! :) But it seemed far too casual for the occasion.

LOVED the dresses she wore for Estelle's and Athena's christenings.

I loved the 'nautical' dress. I love how she added the white belt, but did not love the handbag at all. I think her latest outfit is classic Mary. The colours are good if a little bland and once again i liked the belt.

iceflower said:

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of the Tryg Foundation's family house at the University Hospital of Aarhus today,
May 30, 2012, looking lovely and elegant in a white dress and jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I'm loving this outfit!

I love the outfit that Mary wore for the opening of the family house on the 30th. Classy and elegant.

Crown Princess Mary has unveilled a new portrait of herself today, May 31, 2012, wearing a nice red dress,

I think it's the same she has worn on January 15, during the celebrations for Queen Margrethe:

** Full view ** January 2012 **

She looks good. I like that shade, its not red yet not too orange. I don't mind the nude belt and heels with the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom