Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2012 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think if she wore a cardie in acqua blue it would have picked up a predominant accent in the dress and would have worked even better being a prettier color and a light shade as well. I don't like that mustard yellow.

Last edited:
I so agree, Baroness. I just do not like that mustard yellow color whether it be with that particular dress or another outfit. It is not a flattering color an Mary. I really love the dress though...

July 20, 2012 - Mary in a maxi printed dress matched with an orange/copper cardigan.
I don't mind the dress but the cardigan is more suitable for autumn and I don't see how it picks up from the dress or matches in anyway.

Full view ** Close up

I have to say that the whole look is awful, trendy or not!

July 20, 2012 - Mary in a maxi printed dress matched with an orange/copper cardigan.
I don't mind the dress but the cardigan is more suitable for autumn and I don't see how it picks up from the dress or matches in anyway.

Full view ** Close up
She looks like a hippie from the 1960's.

I like the outfit, she looks bojo in a way but I don't know maybe it would've been better without the orange sweater.

Actually the cardigan is the only part of the outfit that I really like. The colour is perfect for an autumn outfit. I don't like the dress. Too long as one can see in the videos. Mary has to be careful not to wet the long skirt as obviously it pretty much looks like it has rained shortly before the photo session. For me it also is more like an autumn dress than a summer dress. Such dresses may look great on very young women but awful on a 40 year old. But I hope to see the cardigan again on events ins September/August. I am thinking of getting a similar one in the same colour.

"Free People" is a known in Denmark? I haven't hear about it...

She looks like a hippie from the 1960's.
I agree she has a hippie look, and it's strange because is no anything about Mary at all!!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
A very beautiful hippie though.

I like maxi dresses (the summery pattern of this one is lovely) they are so comfortable and practical and this was so suitable for the photo session.
Both of the younger ladies wore long..

I think Mary is perhaps the most perfect princesses, not too much makeup, no plastic surgery, she can wear whatever and is quite regal in behaviour and in appearance. Denmark must be very proud.

I think Mary is perhaps the most perfect princesses, not too much makeup, no plastic surgery, she can wear whatever and is quite regal in behaviour and in appearance. Denmark must be very proud.

I agree though I can really compare the princess as they have different styles. Mary seems to embrace her role as crown princess and puts effort into everything she does. I'm not Danish but I'd think they're quite proud to have her as their crown princess. She's brought out the best in Frederick as well IMO.

July 28, 2012 - Mary in a red polo shirt, black skirt (cant tell yet). Love the polo shirt, its a great color on her.

Bag ** The look

She looks cute and so does Frederik! Love the red on Mary...

Mary looks really great in that colour (so does QMII by the way), I love the look.

I like Mary in this color. She looks cute and comfortable. I didn't expect anything less from her.

Mary looks good in red. The shirt appears to be very comfortable and casual, which is what one would want to wear when at a sporting event.

I love the look. Nice combination of the red shirt with a black skirt.

I think Mary and all the crown princesses for that matter have looked really great so far at Olympics. Casual but elegant...my favorite!!

Love the outfit esp the wedges!

Very patriotic!!! Love the red combos for the games.

I love Mary's 'patriotic' outfit. She's another one that is able to rock casual wear.

Love the shoes and the bag she is just lovely

The wedges are ugly to me, Louboutin or not. Mary already owns black and nude Louboutins wedges, no surprise here.

I agree that the pants are unflattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom