Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2012 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 18, 2012 - Mary in a black summery dress with a Bottega Veneta bag shopping at Zara in Copenhagen

Picture

Nice and casual; perfect for shopping.

July 20, 2012 - Mary in a maxi printed dress matched with an orange/copper cardigan.
I don't mind the dress but the cardigan is more suitable for autumn and I don't see how it picks up from the dress or matches in anyway.

Full view ** Close up

Last edited:
Not liking the cardigan (it is generally one of my least favourite colours), but the dress is gorgeous.

The cardigan may be considered a necessity.

It's 16-18 degrees C today here in DK. It's comfortable to have bare arms as longs as you move around, but if you stand still for some time it may not a bad idea to wear something extra for warmth.

The cardigan may be considered a necessity.

It's 16-18 degrees C today here in DK. It's comfortable to have bare arms as longs as you move around, but if you stand still for some time it may not a bad idea to wear something extra for warmth.

I don't mind the cardigan, it actually might look nicer with one on, but I do mind the color. I just wished it was not this color.

The cardi colour is really ugly. I like the summery flower power dress.

I really like this dress, especially in this setting. I love that they all look like an explosion of flowery color. Lovely.

Great dress for the occasion. Love it. Love the necklace she's wearing as well.

I love the dress.. and the necklace!! I think she could have chosen a prettier color cardi to wear with it, however.

I love this look and I don't even mind the curry-coloured cardigan, in the matter of fact it actually looks quite good with that dress. Mary looked stunning today.

She looks nice... Not a fan of the floral dress but I like the cardigan.

July 20, 2012 - Mary in a maxi printed dress matched with an orange/copper cardigan.
I don't mind the dress but the cardigan is more suitable for autumn and I don't see how it picks up from the dress or matches in anyway.

Full view ** Close up

The cardigan looks like a fall accessory more than a summer one (colour-wise) and the dress seems a little shapeless. Not the best look.

This is just okay something is wrong though and I think it's the colour of the cardi.

Cinderella5x said:
The cardigan looks like a fall accessory more than a summer one (colour-wise) and the dress seems a little shapeless. Not the best look.

This kind of dress is very trendy this summer. Mary is again very fashionable.
Agqee that the colour of the card does not match at all.

I agree about the color of the cardi but don't mind it with the dress. She looks wonderful, and I really like her hair.

I didn't say it's not trendy, I said it looks shapeless to me. I don't care if something is trendy or not, I care if I like it or not. Not everything trendy is good. In this case I am not a fan of this particular dress.

In many of the pics you can see, that the dress also has the colour of the
cardi in it.

The dress is gorgeous but not with cardigan. I also dislike the color.

anyone who knows the designer of this dress?

Love the look for Mary. The trendy dress and cutting edge colors all around suit her. She looks chic and motherly (in a good way)
Not too many could wear this dress without looking like a giant sausage.
Her hair looks great, as well as makeup

Mary looks nice and appropriate for the photo shoot. I'm not a fan of the busy print on the dress, however.

I agree exactly Daria S.

Vey pretty colours in dress and i like the cardigan. It 'grounds' the busyness of the pattern and colours. she looks nice and different.

I Liked Princess Mary Looks , so summery anf fresh , i liked the dress , perfect on mary

According to this blog, Princess Mary's dress at Grasten is from Free People:

MYROYALS: PR

Can't find it on their website though so it's probably sold out already.
Free People Clothing Boutique > Women's Clothes, Accessories, Boho Clothing, Shoes

Thought so! I tried on that same dress yesterday. Didn't look as good on me, that's for sure. The colors and really great in person and if you see it up close, you know why she chose that color cardigan. Anything else may have been too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom