Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 27, 2012 - Mary in a brown jacket matched with a brown scarf and a black skirt

Without scarf ** With scarf

Mary looks great! The skirt seems quite fitted than flares a bit which is lovenly especially matched with a fitted jacket.

I like this look, very well-matched. Her hair looks lovely as well!

I love the outfit. She looks great.

Does anyone know where Mary's white coat from yesterday is from?

That brown outfit Mary wore to the set is beautiful. I love the flared skirt and the riding boots.

Last edited:
Very nice, and I'm glad that her hosiery isn't opaque black. Thanks all for posting these links.

Last edited:
I love the skirt and the jacket. The outfit looks lovely either with boots or shoes. Very classy.

This is a really lovely outfit. I think I like it better with the shoes. The boots would have been alright for me it they were a different style. These looked to clunky for this particular outfit & looked more like a pair of bikers boots IMO.

OMG The Killing I love that show .... Mary looks great

This is a really lovely outfit. I think I like it better with the shoes. The boots would have been alright for me it they were a different style. These looked to clunky for this particular outfit & looked more like a pair of bikers boots IMO.

The reason why CP Mary wore those boots on the set of The Killing is a very simple one: she (as well as Camilla) was advised by the cast to wear flats.

Actress Sofie Grabol said to the Mail: ‘I told her [Camilla] last night to wear flat shoes. This is not really an inviting place for a royal visit.'

The Duchess of Cornwall gets trigger happy as she visits the set of Danish crime drama The Killing | Mail Online

The boots are heavy looking but look nice anyway, despite the reason for wearing them. The black goes well with her black skirt, and I like her brown tweed jacket.

Last edited:
Lovely outfit today for Mary. I like the style of the jacket and the skirt is good too. Nice scarf

Love, love her flippy, full skirt! Mary just looks like she's having fun and she looks just great..

March 27, 2012 - Mary in a brown jacket matched with a brown scarf and a black skirt

Mary looks great! The skirt seems quite fitted than flares a bit which is lovenly especially matched with a fitted jacket.

From side one, my first thought was that the woman with the gun was Mary. :lol:

Princess Mary Looks Gorgeous Without Scarf , I Like Her Outfit :flowers: Thank You dazzling :flowers:

I love the brown outfit! She looks wonderful!

Hated the boots, love the pumps! Looks like CP Mary has gotten some nice highlights in her hair too....she's on a brown/beige/cream fashion track lately.

The floral dress isn't one of my favourites, but it helps without the scarf.

I like the dress much better without the scarf. Pretty dress!

Don't like the print of that dress.

I like the cut of the dress; can't really see the fit with th scarf in the way. The print is a bit loud but not obnoxious IMO. She look good overall.

I like dress & print, I like especially Mary's hair these days!

I like the cut of the dress, but not the print. The scarf definitely helps though.

That's too busy a print, although I like the style of the dress. The scarf just weighs it down in look.

It is a bit of a busy print but somehow, Mary is able to carry it off with aplomb. The scarf looks a little too heavy with the dress.. Goodness but she is a beautiful woman.

I Think She Looks Nice , The Dress Looks Nice On Her and Looks Much Better Without Scarf , Thanx iceflower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom