Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the jacket and what I can see of the blouse ... but the trousers leave a lot to be desired IMO

The suit itself is not bad if the jacket was left open or closed but without the belt, total no need for the belt. The suit is quite dark therefore a lighter top underneath would've looked much better.

I don't care for this look at all. The color is a little too dark, and the jacket and pants don't seem to go together (though I understand it's a suit, it just looks mismatched to me).

I like the choice of outfit for the event , she is after all visiting the military. The blouse looks as if could be nice.

The outfit isn´t so good for this event, and her hair colour looks strange, she looks better in her natural colour.

I usually love Mary's fashion sense when putting outfits together, but this one misses the mark for me.

Crown Princess Mary has visited the soldier mission in Fredericia today, April 10, 2012,
wearing a ladies' suit in brown - a good choice for the event:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I Always Like Princess Mary Outfits , But Unfortunately This Time She’s Not Success In Her Choice and Yes Me Too I Don’t Like Her New Hair Colour , Thanx For Posting :flowers:

Last edited:
The jacket looks too small, and don't like the built in blouse. I love the Eisenhower type jacket but it was too dark and too short for her. She has trouble with pants, it seems and should stick to longer jackets.
Her hair looks orange.

I just took another look at the photo and I don't like her hair color. I liked her as a darker brunette.

This outfit is repeat, isnt it? :ermm: I think she wore it with another belt.

I like the suit, color ad cut except sewn satin elements (or satin blouse underneath), it looks messy especially part peeking up from under the jacket. Don't like new hair color, very unnatural.

Not fond of the outfit, but her hair looks absolutely gorgeous, I really like the new hair colour.

Last edited:
I like the color of her hair too.

The outfit isn't that bad, but the belt seems unnecessary. I like the fit of the pants she has on.

I don't like the military style outfit, especially worn to a military location and I know lots of people like it for that very reason...It seems a bit tryhard or drab or even insulting, pseudo/quasi-military...One of those clothing trends that turn something significant and important (military uniforms) into a fashion statement and therefore devaluing it...I understand what Mary was trying to achieve but I think she, being among the ranks of the military, either should have worn her actual uniform OR something (princessy) with a bit of colour to lift spirits and moods of those she was visiting...But perhaps not anything red ;)

Yes... not the best choice considering the military ocassion...

I don't like the military style outfit, especially worn to a military location and I know lots of people like it for that very reason...It seems a bit tryhard or drab or even insulting, pseudo/quasi-military...One of those clothing trends that turn something significant and important (military uniforms) into a fashion statement and therefore devaluing it...I understand what Mary was trying to achieve but I think she, being among the ranks of the military, either should have worn her actual uniform OR something (princessy) with a bit of colour to lift spirits and moods of those she was visiting...But perhaps not anything red ;)

I would hardly call what she wore "insulting" to the military, and I would be surprised if any of them felt insulted by her choice of clothing.:flowers:

Maybe insulting is the wrong word, affronted, surprised, perplexed...but then again they are men, they just see a princess in a pretend uniform and go all gah gah :)

Crown Princess Mary at Queen Margrethe's birtday today, April 16, wearing the nice white coat
she has worn several times during the last years, 2006 and 2008 are only two examples of many
more:

** April 16, 2012 ** 2006 ** 2008 **

Love the jacket and the darker hair. Josephine looks very heavy to hoist on the hip!

I like this white coat on Mary a lot. I'm sure she has repeated it several times, good for her!

Outfit is ok, I'm glad that she returned to more natural hair color although hairstyle is not my favorite.

I like the white coat (and Josephine's hair appears to have grown since the last time we've seen her without a hat).

Me Too agree With All , I Like The White Coat & Her Dark Hair Looks So Nice On her , I Think Better One Looks April 2012 .

Mary's hair looks better darker and that's an attractive coat, but I've seen nicer on her. Josephine is definitely getting to be an armful, too!

Last edited:
It's the same hair color. It's just the lighting is slightly different in that picture. It's the same if you look at other pictures from today. I like her hair with the highlights (probably to cover some grey). I think she looks splendid.

She looks great, not the biggest fan of that jacket but it suits her. Also little Josephine makes one incredibly adorable accessory (although I agree, it looks kinda heavy for poor Mary :lol:).

Crown Princess Mary at an award ceremony at the City Hall in Copenhagen today, April 18, 2012,
wearing a nice recycled jacket, a white blouse and dark pants - lovely:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom