Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the bag is way too casual for the outfit and more a private moment thing. I love it though I like the dress and the coat.

I don't care if that handbag is Prada. It reminds me of my nanas knitting bag!

I like her bag. It adds a pop of color to all the grey.

I like the outfit better with the coat. That coat is gorgeous.

Crown Princess Mary wore a second outfit yesterday, February 27 - this time a black blouse
and brown pants. A scarf and shoes with an animal print completed the outfit:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I like the top & pants but the animal print shoes are too much for me. Not liking the type of heels, too high or spiky heeled.

Like the second outfit MUCH better! The grey looked to drab and somber to me, with no attention to detail, IMO!

The brown trousers make her look incredibly wide, just not at all flattering. Other than that it's pretty much 'meh'.

First outfit is nice except the bag. I know that Mary likes expensive and overrated Prada stuff but this bag is really out of place, combination of elegant dress+coat+heels and beach bag is odd.
Second outfit is not my favorite, I don't like the neckline of the top. Blouse+pants don't match for me.

both outfits are good to me. very elegant. with all her lovely bags that prada is icky to me.

Strange top. I love it.
Animal print shoes. I love it.

All in all a very nice outfit. Except for the scarf which does not fit.

I like the originality of the blouse, but didn't care for the pants and shoes.

I didn't like the neckline of the blouse and I thought the pants too wide, but I like the color combo. The patterned scarf and the shoes added an interesting touch to the solid tone of the outfit. I feel with beige, though, you can be adventurous in an accompanying color since it's a neutral tone.

Last edited:
The last two outfits are very nice.Am I the only one here who like the prada bag with the first outfit?It adds colour to that dark outfit and if it was combined with a red necklace,It would have been super outfit.
I don't like the scarf and the hairdo from the second look.

I like the dark grey dress with the black coat a lot. The handbag doesn't match at all, it's quite nice though.

The last two outfits are very nice.Am I the only one here who like the prada bag with the first outfit?It adds colour to that dark outfit and if it was combined with a red necklace,It would have been super outfit.
I don't like the scarf and the hairdo from the second look.
I liked the Prada bag too and agree with your comment about it injecting color into the outfit.
I also agree that a scarf or necklace in one of the bags' colors would have saved the look.

I'm normally a great admirer of Princess Mary's fashion, however this outfit just doesn't work for me. I don't like the blouse, the colour of the pants or the shoes.
Mary looks lovely in this outfit; it's very understated and elegant and suits her perfectly. The entire ensemble is very pretty - the shoes and the coat are well-matched. Not a big fan of the bag though.

Last edited:
The blouse is quite lovely but the pants are hideous in color and fit.

I don't like this either, not with a short-sleeved dress and those black cuffs. I'd rather have seen a long-sleeved dress suitable for the season. This dress looks like it's more suited for warm weather and Mary added a turtleneck for the colder temps.

Last edited:
I don't like the fit of the sweater. Seems so tight in the sleeves! But the outfit itself I kinda like, and the bag sure goes better with this than the dress she had on the other day.

I'm not really liking the black dress over the white turtle neck look. The turtle neck looks a little constricting in the sleeves. The bag suits this outfit a lot better, since this look is a little more casual.

Not liking the turtleneck with the jacket.

Not a bad look. I really like the dress.. Hopefully we'll see it without the turtleneck in the future.

don't like this look. The black cuffs make it appear in some pictures that her hands are floating free of her body!

I agree, and with the very obvious seam at mid-forearm, the turtleneck almost looks like the expensive long underwear made from silk. :whistling:

Weird black cuffs, looks like on of those supports for carpal tunnel. Don't like her habit of wearing turtlenecks under summer dresses.

It looks like she's trying to be too fashion forward. I don't like the sweater at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom