Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like most of the outfit but not the belt. It's too small to be a focal piece and doesn't serve any purpose but distraction. I'd also prefer a cream, beige or even black turtleneck because white one doesn't really go with the rest of colours. Still, Mary does look good, windy weather notwithstanding. :)

Last edited:
I just like this. I hope to see shoes later.

I love it. Very youthful and chic.

Not a big fan of the belt but the rest of the outfit is just gorgeous

I don't like the belt and the top would have looked nice in a cream or beige to better coordinate with the rest of the outfit. I like her clutch and her shoes are pretty, but seem too light against her dark hosiery. But overall, it's a fun, flirty look.

Last edited:
:previous:

I agree I not wild on the white sweater, dark tights and the narrow belt. But overall it's a nice look. :flowers:

Except for the belt this is a great outfit.

Her jacket and skirt are to die for, but I'm not loving the turtleneck, but that's just because I have severe aversions to turtlenecks in general. Overall, Mary looks stunning.

Is it cold in Denmark?

It was pretty chilly today.

I agree with most other posters, I dont get the belt and I find the turtleneck huuuuge but overall its a nice look.

I thinks it's bad! I don't like the turtleneck with the jacket.Don't like white wth brown!

I only like the jacket. Skirt is not in my taste and turtleneck seems to be too heavy compared to jacket. Nice colors.

I think she looks wonderful. Fun and flirty look. Only Mary can be all wind-blown and still seem to have a perfect hair-do!

Well I Don’t Like Her Outfit Very , But I Agree She Looks Chic , I Like Her Shoes , Thanx For Posting

I don't like the belt and the top would have looked nice in a cream or beige to better coordinate with the rest of the outfit. I like her clutch and her shoes are pretty, but seem too light against her dark hosiery. But overall, it's a fun, flirty look.

Good observation - I thought so too.
Apart from that I quite like the outfit. I think Mary is one of the few ladies who wear brown and chocolate shades well.

Why she keeps using turtleneck if inside the buildings is so warm?

I liked the latest outfit, classic colors. Agree hosery was a tad dark.

Nice outfit.The belt was unecessary.
Don't like the big turtleneck though

I like the outfit especially the belted portion. Looks very chic.

My opinion is that the belt was worn because of the wind...a buttonless jacket/cardy would blow all over the place and a turtleneck dispenses with the need for a scarf, it is a shirt and scarf all in one...So I think a lot of thought went into all the elements that she put together :)

Here is a roundup of her outfits.My favorite is number one.It's one of my all time favorite Mary looks.My least favorite is outfit 4.

Here is a roundup of her outfits.My favorite is number one.It's one of my all time favorite Mary looks.My least favorite is outfit 4.

Thank you for this post! :flowers: 1 & 2 are very elegant, I haven't seen them before. My favourite should be the last one!

All great except latest "windy" look imo. I really don't like anything about it. Too choppy, too many color blocks and belts and fussiness.
Box pleated skirt with a stitched down bodice, love that but nobody can see or appreciate it, also very tight.
White against brown jacket, trim on the brown jacket we can;t appreciate because we're distracted by the belt, or the contrasting hose...
Simpflify

Princess Mary wore a gorgeous ensemble welcoming Prince Charles and Camilla to Denmark.
She donned lovely long red jacket with floral dress underneath, teaming it with nude heels and a beautiful brooch and matching earrings.

She looks quite stunning. :)
I'd prefer the jacket to have longer sleeves, to cover those of the dress, but that's just my preference.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom