Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 15: January 2012 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love that pants with the Scotish pattern but they tend to be a bit unconfortable because of the fabric..it is not a soft fabric...

On a contrary!
I own a pair of similar pants and they're perfect for winter - comfy and warm.
The second look is nicer but less professional.

I really love the shade of green Mary is wearing.

I love what Mary is wearing, perfect outfit & accessories for me.

Great hear too, she looks very tired though.

I like how she kept the overall very simple and glad she didn't wear tights with this look.
I really like the shade of green.

She has worn this suit many times, I'am glad she recycle it because it is a very nice winter look, the dress and the coat are really lovely!

I love this outfit, gorgeous colours and not too fussy. her hair looks pretty too.

I too never tire of this outfit on CP Mary, it's a great "working princess" outfit IMO.

I like it but the top is not my favorite and the shoe/stocking combination is a little odd.

I agree dbarn, odd but I still like it. The dress/jacket from day before is a favorite too. One thing I always say about Mary is even if I don't love her outfit she is always impeccably groomed which is the most important thing IMO.

I agree dbarn, odd but I still like it. The dress/jacket from day before is a favorite too. One thing I always say about Mary is even if I don't love her outfit she is always impeccably groomed which is the most important thing IMO.

ITA, she finishes her look from head to toe; I admire that :).

This is one of her best! Her hair is gorgeous today.

Crown Princess Mary opening a conference in Copenhagen today, March 14, wearing a nice
combination in different shades of grey:

** Full view with coat ** Upper part with coat ** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

The color is beautiful on her and she knows how to accessorize. I'm not crazy about the top or the shoes with the grey nylons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's my opinion as well. The nylons should have been lighter with the shoes, and I'm not very fond of the top. But the gray variations are lovely on her, I like her jewelry and she looks wonderful; always well put together. And she has such a radiant, luminous complexion.

Last edited:
I love the whole look, from dress and coat to shoes.
But what I love most is her healthy glowing skin; I'd give quite a lot to know her skin care and makeup routine! By the looks of it, she has used a skin perfecter (Becca?), a great moisturiser and medium buildable foundation (considering her skin tone, probably Clinique or Chanel). I wish I knew her makeup artist.

I love the different variations of grey, but don't care for the style of the top. The stockings could have been a bit lighter too. I do love the black coat, as well as the her complexion and hair.

I am irritated by the shoes/hose as well. For me black pumps would have looked much better than the light grey ones, other than that nothing odd for me about this outfit, I like it.

The green dress/coat is great.I love it.
Her last outfit is nice too minus the grey tights.
Her make-up is nice and different today.

I don't like the different shades of grey.

I do not like the grey on her at all but the checked coat and dress is lovely like it with a new twist.

I like the outfit but not sure about the shoe color...

I love the red skirt, the belt and the shoes. The rest is just okay.

Last edited:
I absolutely love this look. The red in the jacket goes nicely with red skirt and give an overall finished, polished look. The shoes are gorgeous.
If I had to pick on something, it would be the belt; it looks somewhat out of place and unnecessary. Not sure about the blue detailing of the jacket either (it clashes a bit with bright red of the skirt), but that's just me literally trying hard to find something wrong. ;)

I really do like this look. Not crazy about the belt, but it's not exactly making my eyes sore either. Very well done on Mary's part.

I liked the combination of red and black. However, the Prada jacket is positively ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom