Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark tights and shoes do go well with this particular outfit. Not certain if I like the cut of the coat though but the entire look is really nice. Lovely colours.

I did not like this outfit when she wore it the first time but I love it here.

Some pictures of Mary at Bondi for the Sculptures by the Sea...love the white with the orange 'pumps', for the record I think they are ballet flats...And I love seeing happy Tanja (the nanny?) in the background in a gorgeous green jade dress...WOW!

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik visit Sculpture by the Sea, 10 years after date there | News.com.au

Has anyone got any photos/videos of their Custom House visit...in particular the 'bike race' and the tan heels ;)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/on-your-bikes-mary-and-frederik/story-e6freuy9-1226200412342

Last edited:
Some pictures of Mary at Bondi for the Sculptures by the Sea...love the white with the orange 'pumps', for the record I think they are ballet flats...And I love seeing happy Tanja (the nanny?) in the background in a gorgeous green jade dress...WOW!
Nice, simple outfit. The skirt looks like the same one she wore during the previous visit to Australia 2005. The orange flats look great.

Tanja, the secretary/LIW, looks nice too.

Sorry Nordic, that was just my faceticousness...Australian media reported on Mary's arrival that Vincent was being carried by 'one of the nannies'...BUT it was Tanja Doky, her LIW...I was just playing up the misrepresentation of poor Tanja...carry a royal baby in public and you get labelled 'the nanny'... ;)

This is a fashion thread - please stay on topic of the thread!

first 2 white outfits on Mary are perfect, jewelry shoes etc. She looks great!

That's really a refreshing outfit on Mary; white is so flattering for a brunette. And I love those orange flats; what a nice dash of color. That picture of her on the bike with the skirt is really funny, too, but she's giving it her best shot!

Absolutely impeccable look of Mary's, I like everything even the orange pumps which were a surprise to me. ;)

Daylife photos

Last edited:
She looks lovely and very cool thoughthe humidity must be a shock ... love her first day look.

Her first outfit was ok, I just thought the top was a bit too tight. I do like how she wore it with a white skirt though. The second outfit, the white dress - Very pretty and a very classic piece.

So far I like the first 2 outfits. I really like the dress she wore while they were at the Governors house.

I love the two white dresses! Very stunning.

Mary looks nice with two outfits, I love the Channel bag

Two outfits and three pairs of shoes in one day...I likey, especially the shoes - from orange punched leather ballet flats to tan heels to nude pumps shows just how 'lightly' Mary has packed for this trip ;)

Mary looks fabulous as usual. Love her in the big straw hat! She knows how to accessorize to change the look of one outfit.. Two outfits, actually. Lovely Mary. :)

yes the white blouse was a bit too tight...but indeed a lovely look, however the three pairs of shoes were unecessary, she could have worn the same wheels:whistling:

I love the white outfit, especially the blouse. Refreshing and comfortable.

White is great on her, both outfits, and the sun hat is perfect, both useful and flattering. A nice plump josephine is the best accessory!

Last edited:
This dress has already become my favorite! I love the colors and the airy look of it is perfect for Australia. The style is beautiful on Mary...everything about it is perfect! (Am I gushing enough?!?!):lol:

I love the colorful dress and nude heels she has on. Very comfortable yet professional and elegant. Mary certainly knows how to pull off looking elegant.

I agree the dress and well everything just goregous.

A lovely simple outfit. I do love her blouse. Very pretty detail and it looks so cool and classy in white. Overall, a really nice look.

Last edited:
The coloured dress, isn't it the one Mary wore at the reception at BIG (the Danish architectural firm) in NY recently - with a short tweed jacket?
It looks way better in the sunny setting of Australia without the mismatched jacket. It's quite nice on its own, actually.

I like the dress, colours and print are perfect for her.

The dress is lovely, wonderful colours and it suits her very well, however another bag?? The other beje bag goes just well with this dress, too much vainity for Mary in my opinion...:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom