Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like all the outfit just wondering how long are her engagments? how she can walk with high heels ?

i like all the outfit just wondering how long are her engagments? how she can walk with high heels ?

Normally, same, I assume, as many women do, all day, every day. Nothing unusual or hard to do.

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of an exhibition in Copenhagen, today, November 9, 2011
wearing a nice white female suit in combination with a big scarf in different shades of grey
- looks good!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Love the suit and the scarf, but I don't like the shoes. I never really have. Snakeskin is just not my thing, and I definitely don't like it with the white suit. I also wish she would wear nylons- it looks so cold out!

Today it's red and black

Crown Princess Mary naming a new frigate at the shipyard of Odense on November 7, 2011,
looking lovely in a red coat and black accessoires:

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

Looks very nice. I find it funny that people are saying Kate influenced Mary's choice. Mary is very good at creating her own style!

Great outfit and Mary looks lovely, but I thought the scarf was a bit too big and overwhelming around the neck although she's got the right idea using one as an accessory. I thought the shoes added some nice interest to the look.

Last edited:
Love the greyish /blue suit with the sparkle stripes, perfect for a brunette.
Scarf is very flattering. Can't believe she isn't wearing nylons?? She looks so elegant! Also do not like snakeskin shoes but will live with them. A suit that fits beautifully.

Suit and scarf look good. Luv the snakeskin shoes; gives the outfit some spunk.

Normally, same, I assume, as many women do, all day, every day. Nothing unusual or hard to do.
I supose there are some women used to be with high heels all the time and do not bother them, in my case due to my work, allthe time with ice skates when I use the high heels by the end of the event i can hardly walk and next day my legs hurts! may be i need a pair of lauboutien!!!!!!!!
mary has the most beautiful collections of shoes! i would be hapy with a few of them!

I have to agree. The outfit is absolutely lovely and suits Mary perfectly. A very good shade too. However the shoes were the wrong choice which do spoil the look somewhat.

Last edited:
Great outfit and Mary looks lovely, but I thought the scarf was a bit too big and overwhelming around the neck although she's got the right idea using one as an accessory. I thought the shoes added some nice interest to the look.
It looks like you and I are the some of the few thinking the scarf a bit too OTT and loving the shoes!

I love most of Mary's shoes, she has a good collection and, in this case, they are not particularly high so would not be a problem wearing them for an engagement. Although, judging by the red sole, they are lauboutiens, so I am guessing they probably feel like slippers!

Just a question. Is everyone sure she is not wearing nude nylons?

Maybe Mary and Fred were going at it like teenagers and the scarf is hiding something else, Fred's handiwork...totally inappropriate BUT fun to speculate ;)

Beautiful suit and scarf. Perfect with the shoes IMO. Can't wait to see what she takes to Australia!

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of an exhibition in Copenhagen, today, November 9, 2011
wearing a nice white female suit in combination with a big scarf in different shades of grey
- looks good!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Nice outfit. I like the scarf and even the snake skin shoes with it - without them this outfit might have been a bit too bland.

Just a question. Is everyone sure she is not wearing nude nylons?

Good question, I fail to see nylons at all. And I think it would be rather pointless to wear such a huge scarf but no tights? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I supose there are some women used to be with high heels all the time and do not bother them, in my case due to my work, allthe time with ice skates when I use the high heels by the end of the event i can hardly walk and next day my legs hurts! may be i need a pair of lauboutien!!!!!!!!
mary has the most beautiful collections of shoes! i would be hapy with a few of them!

The royal ladies are so lucky to have such vast shoe collections! (Sigh)

I switch on and off with my heels and flats during the day. It isn't too bad, maybe Mary does the same when she's working in the office.

I think she wore the scarf, because she has a cold :)

I think she was more than likely wearing nylons.

She looks great-minus the scarf.......

I love the scarf. I just wish I knew how to tie it to get her 'look'! I can never figure out how they manage to do that...

Crown Princess Mary at the launch of a new campaign of her foundation today, November 14,
wearing black pants, a white blouse and a lilac jacket.

Looks nice and fresh.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Like the jacket - the color is just lovely and its great she still wears some color as the winter is coming.
Do not like her hair now.

That is a beautiful color purple and goes well with Mary's coloring. It looks almost like a cardigan.

Love the jacket on her the colour is beautiful and really suits her she seems to not have too much trouser problems in this photo .... let's hope it is sorted out.

She looks fabulous! Lilac is great with her skin, but then she wears just about everything well. Sometimes too much color can take away from a more classy look, but Mary gets it right with the black slacks, light top and minimal accessories.

And her makeup is au courant: soft but dramatic. Kate could do well to emulate it...

Loving this outfit and I am especially liking all these appearances of Mary.

very nice outfit,gorgeous colour,lovely hair and make up but I miss a small broche or a necklace.

I love the light purple jacket. It adds color to the whole ensemble. Her hair and make-up look lovely too.

What a pretty look! I really like this color on her, and I'm loving her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom