Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Part 14 of
Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion

You can find the old thread here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy Posting!
:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Black and more black, I don't like to see Princess Mary in black...

:previous:

Today it's red and black :)

Crown Princess Mary naming a new frigate at the shipyard of Odense on November 7, 2011,
looking lovely in a red coat and black accessoires:

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

I love the red coat!

The hat and gloves really complete the look.

Mary looks stunning and supremely sophisticated.

Oh a red coat just after Kate showed up in one ... that will give some fuel to the gossipers ...
the coat is ok but what I am loving is the hairdo/hat combo. great look.

Oh a red coat just after Kate showed up in one ... that will give some fuel to the gossipers ...
the coat is ok but what I am loving is the hairdo/hat combo. great look.

I did wonder who would mention Catherine and the coat first, :whistling:

Nothing special, cut of the coat reminds me bathrobe. I prefer bigger hats on Mary. Nice colors.

I see she's taking notes from Catherine's playbook. A Little obvious, but still a good look overall.

I see she's taking notes from Catherine's playbook. A Little obvious, but still a good look overall.

And there goes the first comparison:lol:
I'll be the first to speak up and say, please let's not ruin this forum with comparisons. :)

So is the Duchess of Cambridge the only one that can wear red coats? The late Princess Diana also wore red coats...so is Catherine taking notes from Diana?:lol: Mary has worn red coats before...she has one that was worn during pregnancy.

:ROFLMAO: You are funny, but I'm assuming you are serious...
Catherinekate is hardly the inventor of the wheel, in this case the red coat.

Crown Princess Mary looked radiant in the red coat ensemble. I like a rich hue of the red colour. The pill box hat and hairstyle added nice touches to the whole look.

Last edited:
The coat is wonderful (as was Kate's) and I love love love the little hat and neat hair. Mary really finishes off a look with panache.

Very nice! Red and black are good on Mary, and I love her hat!

Love the red coat the rest is pretty average.IMO

Red is her colour! But I hate the hat...awful hat!!!

Mary looks wonderful in the red coat. I love the hat and hair too. The whole look is elegant and sophisticated.

Love the red and black on Mary also. Very elegant. I also love all black, I would have love to see a brooch or necklace with that outfit of the other day!

I actually prefer this coat to Catherine's. The open wide-collar and the belt made it less stiff and very elegant when paired with the black turtleneck.

I love the red coat on Mary!

Love the coat, and the hairdo with that hat. I only wish she had worn nude tights.

:previous:

Today it's red and black :)

Crown Princess Mary naming a new frigate at the shipyard of Odense on November 7, 2011,
looking lovely in a red coat and black accessoires:

** Full view ** Side view ** Close up **

Very elegant!
Red and black is always an excellent combination. :)

Smart, Chic, Sophisticated! That's our Mary from head to toe!

I like the outfit from head to toe. She looks very elegant and beautiful.

And there goes the first comparison:lol:
I'll be the first to speak up and say, please let's not ruin this forum with comparisons. :)
That's a good statement, Lumutqueen. Kate is Kate and Mary is Mary; I like and in fact love Mary's look today. She's been prepossessing me more and more recently with her artistry in fashion; this woman was just born to become a princess. ;););)

More photos:
http://www.purepeople.com/media/la-princesse-mary-a-odense-pour_m736846
http://www.purepeople.com/media/_m736838
http://www.purepeople.com/media/_m736854

Last edited:
"This woman was just born to be a princess". I couldn't agree more, monic! Her fashion sense is like no others... Impeccable, and just keeps getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom