Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like floral blouse/white skirt combination, nice colors for Mary. Last outfit is not my favorite. I like the skirt, but top is too busy IMO, overall too much colors and too much going on.

Wow, I missed a lot of outfits!!! I love Mary's outfits, some excellent choices, especially the black & white dress and the white suit.

However I agree with those who think that she could do better promoting Danish fashion, especially when visiting abroad with the world media paying attention.

I'm not a huge fan of green but the shade of green Mary wore looked great on her. I like the patterned top too.

Really don't like the brown belt with the latest outfit.

Do we know that she hasn't been wearing Danish designers? For example, who designed this green/patterned top outfit?

That is it...you found it, thank you...The pattern looks the same except on the dress it is bigger and on the shirt it is smaller...Do you think it is by the same designer/collection/season and she has only NOW chosen to wear it (the blouse) ...my theory is that it may have been lent to her by one of her fashionable friends...So she only used her own clothes and loans from friends...

Is the dress/shirt Prada/Hugo Boss perhaps?

I really love the flow-y green skirt (or is it the bottom of a dress?). The top is pretty too. Goes together well.

She wore the white dress from day one today to the A&M foundation...I am sure other will provide the pics ;)

The red dress is not best of Mary's. But it's pretty and suits her. Could have been shorter IMO.
I liked the green skirt&patterned blouse. Especially the shade of green is lovely.

Last edited:
The green skirt and blouse in Broken Hill has been one of my favourites on Mary on this tour - great to see some colour amongst all that white

Amazing little white dress. She brought some amazing outfits to this trip.

Nor do I... Lovely dress, however. One of my many favorites that she has worn. CPMary is truly a wonder when it comes to fashions and style. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks gr8!
White dress is simple but pretty with that neckline.

She looks great in that white dress!

I really thought Mary looked smashing in Australia. She seemed really excited to be there and it showed IMO. I thought her outfits were well chosen and really lovely. Better than New York and the summer cruise. I'm going to give her an A.....what do you guys think?:p

She looked much better than in NY and during summer cruise. I like almost everything, except probably her last outfit (pattern blouse and green skirt). Nice that she wore light colors not just grays and other boring 'beige'.

Last edited:
I also think that during this trip she has looked her best since summer ;)

She looked much better than in NY and during summer cruise. I like almost everything, except probably her last outfit (pattern blouse and green skirt). Nice that she wore light colors not just grays and other boring 'beige'.

I think so too. This was her best trip wardrobe wise.

She did wear a fair bit of white...so in fashion terms, white must be the new beige ;)

:previous:

Hard to tell as to that tiny size..:)

Today, Mary was seen shopping with her sisters, wearing a casual look with short jeans and sneakers.
I don't like the pink-green-white colour mixture of the shoes, but the rest is nice!

** Full view ** Upper part **

They aren't my favorites either but at least she's comfortable walking in them! She looks happy and relaxed which is wonderful to see. :)

Hate those half length jeans, and the sneakers arent helping either. But she looks comfortable, is on break, so I can look past it for now........

She looks casual and comfortable, even if her sneakers are not my favorite. I'd love to see the blouse that's under the jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom