Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the colorful dress! She is looking great!

It's refreshing to see a colorful print, and I really like how that dress looks on Mary. I think the shoes and handbag go great with it too, neutral enough to tone down the pattern a bit.

She dress so well, so classy, shoes and accesories always perfect , her hair always nice style, I know if I winn the lotto what I would do, to pay her stylist lady to come for me and style!!!!!!!!! at least dream is free!

I like this dress, colors and pattern. Not a fan of color of the accessories, I think about shade of beige. But overall nice look, better than 'all-white' from day before.

So much better than when the dress was worn in US. Really pretty. CP Mary is glowing this trip, its fun to watch!

It would seem that nude pumps are not just a firm favouite with the British royal family females. I love Mary's floral dress, as well as the black one. They really suit her figure.

Pretty over all look; the hair the dress.....
That pic of Mary reaching out to touch Fred's arm is sweet.

Mary on November 22, 2011 in Canberra, Australia, wearing a recycled black and white flower dress,
first with a little hat, later without it:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2010 USA **

Last edited:
Now this is a lovely and simple look. The very elegant pale pink hat works perfectly with the black and white floral dress. Mary looks absolutely superb.

The black & white dress is a lovely dress but pity she matched it with that hat, it doesn't look good IMO quite pale for the dress.

She really knows to dress very well ... I liked her style and choices... She manages to be chic and elegant as always.

Mary looks stunning! I like the hat better this time than the one from June.

I don't like pale pink hat with this (very nice) dress. She later added a cardigan and looked good. I like the hairstyle.

Last edited:
I've loved all the dresses she's worn so far. She looks wonderful! I really do like this hat with the black and white dress.

I like the hat, I like the dress, but not together. I'd have loved to see the hat in white with a black flower; that would have really gone well with the overall black-and-white palette.

I think the hat would have worked better if it were white or beige. Pink doesn't go too well with the dress. However, I love the style of the hat. The dress is simple and lovely.

the same i like it more with the hat in the US!

Her hat is so pretty I don't mind that it doesn't match perfectly.

I love the hat from this visit, the style fits her so well. But my favorite is still the pillbox from 2010 USA visit! So Jackie Kennedy!!:heart1:

I prefer the hat worn in the US but this one gives a more fresher vibe and I love it too. The dress is amazing

:flowers::flowers:
I'm in agreement. The hat gives the outfit a 1950s look. So elegant.
:flowers:so true, the 50's look so elegant, wonder wheere to buy this dress and the hat from the us????? such a lovely dress!

Mary lovely in white on November 23, 2011 in Melbourne, Australia, bag and shoes have an animal print.

** Full view ** Upper part **

The white and black dress from Ralph Lauren is lovely but it would be very good if Mary promotes a bit more Danish brands...she is abroad and she has a great visibility in Australia, so she should be wearing Malene Birger or Day Birger et Mikkelsen´:whistling: much more and less American brands....

[QU
OTE=iceflower;1340026]___________________

Mary lovely in white on November 23, 2011 in Melbourne, Australia, bag and shoes have an animal print.

** Full view ** Upper part **[/QUOTE

There is something off about this outfit.Maybe the pant suit doesn't go well with her figure,anyway,I think a shorter jacket would have looked better.The top is very nice.

The white and black dress from Ralph Lauren is lovely but it would be very good if Mary promotes a bit more Danish brands...she is abroad and she has a great visibility in Australia, so she should be wearing Malene Birger or Day Birger et Mikkelsen´:whistling: much more and less American brands....
Funny you should say that:whistling:...some people are of the opinion that she should wear Australian brands!:whistling::lol:
More colour, shabby chic to add some zing - Local News - News - General - The Canberra Times
I supposed if CP Mary had brought all new Danish clothes...she would be criticized for her extravagance as well! So she's damned whatever she does.
So far, CP Mary has recycled most of her clothing...I would think that would be a good thing!:flowers: But there is always something to criticize if you look for it!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom