Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the shoes are from miu miu! the heels are very similar to the miu miu's shoes for this season

Does anyone have a link for those Miu Miu/Prada shoes that Mary was wearing...the grey suede ones with a chunky heel...I really want to see them up close and how much they cost?

The whole outfit looked better when she put on flats to go shopping. I agree about the hands in pocket when greeting people, it seemed very odd and very un-Mary. It must have been colder than she anticipated.

Am I the only one who think the colour of Marys shoes doesn't match her outfit?although I like this shoes but not with this outfit.

Crown Princess Mary today, October 23, attending a football match in a similar combination
as yesterday - black pants, a jacket, this time a turtleneck - looks good, not too elegant
and not too casual:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the jacket **

I love Mary's outfit! She looks good.

She looks casual, which is appropriate for a sporting event. Love the hats and the green tie on one of the guys.

She looks gorgeous. That jacket is so beautiful I even find it too elegant for a football match. Great look, and lovely make-up and hairstyle.

I love the look of the outfit, but snakeskin Louboutins are quite the pair of shoes to wear to a football match, LOL! I need that jacket, also. She has such great coats.

This is my favorite outfit of the whole weekend, and of course its at a football game which I Love!

I covet Mary's gray purse she was carrying when she went shopping at Saks.

Has anybody else noticed the abundance of tweed jackets on parade during this trip? Every day, every outfit, tweed jacket! It's making me very insecure that I don't own one.

Crown Princess Mary in New York today, October 24, wearing a white blouse and a beige/light
brown skirt. I like the colour combination, but not the cut of that blouse.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I don't like the cut of the blouse either.

Not a fan of the blouse as well. However, I do love her hair today.

I LOVE this outfit. Definitely my favourite of the trip. The skirt is very elegant, but the zippers add a little "oomph" to the outfit. That top is great, too. It wouldn't be very flattering not tucked in, but because it is, it looks great. Anybody know who it is by? :)

I also like the outfit,very nice colours and a good combination of wide/flowy blouse with the fitted skirt and matching shoes :)

I am not really a fan of the shirt either but I will say this...it (the flowy, voluminous top) combined with the straight, pencil skirt really accentuates her thinness...so although I find the top odd and not one of my personal favourite it is very flattering to Mary's (already narrow) hips ;)

A very classy outfit!I love the shoes.

oooohhhh I love this top. Very pretty, perfectly paired with a fitted skirt. Lovely.

Last edited:
Mary shopping at Saks in the same jacket as previous day, but this time with better suited pants and flats, great outfit.
This was after the Greenmarket event, so it's the same outfit, but she changed to flats.

Crown Princess Mary in New York today, October 24, wearing a white blouse and a beige/light
brown skirt. I like the colour combination, but not the cut of that blouse.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

This outfit is from Designers Remix Spring/Summer 2012 Collection:

http://content.copenhagenfashionweek.dk/uploads/DAFI_collectionImage/21165/13124912382.jpg

Something about how the skirt sits on Princess Mary makes it look like she's pregnant. On the model, the skirt is a bit loose.
Princess Mary Pictures - HRH Crown Prince Frederik & Princess Mary Attend The Opening Of Carl Hansen & Son A/S Showroom - Zimbio

I like it better on Princess Mary than the model. Of course it looks loose on the model, she is like a stick.

This outfit looks bad on model and on Mary too. Too loose on the catwalk (typical for thin models) and too tight skirt on Mary. Blouse is nice, but also not the best. She has boyish silhouette with narrow hips and top make her bigger than she is.

So all in all friends, what do we think of Mary's NY trip in terms of fashion...and let me just say before we start this is harmless chatter and we all love PM. This is just a little fun fashion police. I will give her a B-. I usually love her "trips" and I did like some choices. I thought her accesories could have been better but overall it was a solid...good!

I give her an A-. All of her picks were good except the flowered dress and black tweed jacket. Great alone but not together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom