Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the outfits, the flower dress is just gorgeous, the colour and it fits her just well, the grey dress and the little jacket are just right for the ocassion she looks very formal and elegant but not too mucht has she was going to meet children!!!:flowers:

She looks good. That jacket is a lovely piece, it can hardly look bad. For some reason, I like it more the last time she wore it (with pants and a long necklace, I think), though.

She does look simple and elegant. I do love the jacket on her. A good contrast with the black dress.

Last edited:
All her outfits have been just lovely the dress here is beautiful in it's simple lines and the jacket and belt also lovely.

I love Mary's outfit yesterday, especially that gorgeous jacket! Beautiful.

But then came this: Photo from AP Photo.

Jacket dress combo did not work out well, IMO. :sad:

:previous: I have to agree on that. Separately both pieces are lovely but together? Not a good look! But other than that, hair, jewellery, shoes . . . terrific as per usual. :flowers:

Love the school dress and jacket, just perfect.
Flowered day dress just right for the art exhibit but don't like the too short black coat over it at Ground zero.

But then came this: Photo from AP Photo. Jacket dress combo did not work out well, IMO. :sad:

I loved her first two day outfits, and the ballgown, but this is like a huge pothole in an otherwise smooth road. Especially since I think this was the day they visited the 9/11 memorial and you can see the dress hanging below Mary's black coat.

I like her mismatched style...I think in such a constrained and protocol heavy life, I think Mary's clothes are how she expresses herself in an unconventional way...So if a tweed jacket paired with a floral dress is self-expression at it's worst, then I can live with that...Mary has so many restraints placed on her in that she will never be see in coloured tights or green nail polish so this is as daring as she will ever get :)

Dress and jacket don't go well together. Also coat was too short (or the dress too long). I don't like hair.

Really bad daytime outfit. A summer floral sticking out of a somber black jacket/coat? then later with a gray jacket? Really off IMO. Sometimes I wish that the princesses would spend less on their gowns and just invest in some Chanel for day.;)

Last edited:
I like the combination of the two pieces, sometimes the colours don't need to match but they go well along with each other...i LIKE IT!

:previous:

I agree with you, after seeing a number of photos I think the dress and jacket combine well together also.

So I am getting confuse , how many days she had been in NY and how mancy changes of day time cloths she had? it looks too many, morning one, afternoon another lunch other or i am very confused?????:bang:

So I am getting confuse , how many days she had been in NY and how mancy changes of day time cloths she had? it looks too many, morning one, afternoon another lunch other or i am very confused?????:bang:

Mary has been in NY since the 20th, this was day ones (20th) outfit , this is day twos (21st) outfit but she had this jacket underneath after taking her black coat off.

Is Day one's outfit, the grey dress,the same dress she wore in Denmark with the nice back slit?
And yes I agree, mix it up, but her second day. kind of looks like a tourist who packed summer florals and didn't realize it's fall

First outfit on day three of the visit to the USA - Crown Princess Mary at the "New Nordic Cookout
- A Taste of Denmark" in New York on October 22, wearing a white blouse, a nice jacket and black
pants:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I like the casualness of the outfit but the 'surprise' of some wicked heels to ramp up the look...and I like the cuteness of Mary's cardigan somewhat matching Fred's scarf...nawww :)

NOW this.....I love. Thanks Mary for redeeming yourself. hehe just kidding. Love the shoes and nice jewerly!!

I like the casualness of the outfit but the 'surprise' of some wicked heels to ramp up the look...and I like the cuteness of Mary's cardigan somewhat matching Fred's scarf...nawww :)
Being someone who hates "cute" I have to admit, even I couldn't help but smile when I saw the matching cardi and scarf. But I drooled when I saw those "wicked heels", what absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, shoes! I want some just like them.

Well I don't know the temperature in nEW yORK but it seams that Princess Mary was very cold...

First outfit on day three of the visit to the USA - Crown Princess Mary at the "New Nordic Cookout
- A Taste of Denmark" in New York on October 22, wearing a white blouse, a nice jacket and black
pants:

The only thing I didn't like was the length of the pants. Everything else was lovely.

I only like the top part, not the pants & shoes. And hand in the pocket when greeting people???

pants:

I really liked the look, very comfortable and cozy but yet very appropriate and simple. The shoes are lovely but not with the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom