Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 13: August 2011 - November 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't she used that har in her trip to the US what 2 years ago? I will see if i find the photos!!!

didn't she used that har in her trip to the US what 2 years ago? I will see if i find the photos!!!

Yes she did, and i think I preferred the way she wore it then. It looks way out of place for me today.

I thought Mary looked really elegant at the opening of parliament this year, however the hat looked out of place and I'm not sure if I like the two tone shoes with the black and red on top. Somehow I think plain black heels would have been nicer.

Her overall look was nice and really simple. I do like that hat quite a lot but I'm not liking it with the outfit, nevertheless its not out of place that much IMO.

Her overall look was nice and really simple. I do like that hat quite a lot but I'm not liking it with the outfit, nevertheless its not out of place that much IMO.

I agree,besides,the only thing that bothers me is the necklace,inappropriate for this formal nice outfit.

As always Mary looks great. I love the hat, shoes & coat.

Crown Princess Mary at the opening of VIA University's new Campus in Aarhus today,
October 11, 2011, wearing pants and a nice blouse in black and white.

It's the blouse she wore at the photosession with the twins.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Blouse **

Last edited:
I love the hair style, make-up and slacks, but the blouse makes me a little dizzy.

Love the hairstyle! The blouse too, I just don't think the purple blazer goes with the rest.

Are those the Prada shoes in grey/black? OMG I love those in camel and now in grey too. Yummy, she has such great shoes!!! I like this outfit.

I like this look. Very nice pants and blouse, and I like her hair.

Her makeup is beyond perfect. I think her blouse, pants and hairstylle are just perfect for her and the occasion, bravo Mary.

gorgeous, love it. The pants are very flattering and the hair is divine. Wish she had worn earrings though, but a small oversight.

I don't like very mucht that combination of the Zara Blouse and the pants...and also that hair on her left side...:flowers:

I do love her blouse and blazer. However I am not certain if the cut of the trousers is very flattering. They look too wide and the fit is also not good. Do like her hair as well.

Not very flattering trousers I think. But I like the blouse. I would prefer normal ponytail, not on one side, I like how she styled hair around the face, very soft look.

You've got a good eye, ashelen! ;) I wish I could see a teenage Mary with her collection of earrings. Interesting! :lol:
Yes this probably was before Fred and now as a CP she can not have a collections of earings in her ear, but I am suprsie they didn't close up, nomally after so long you do not use them they close and here is very noticable! but looks cool i must say her wild days are over!:lol:

Yes this probably was before Fred and now as a CP she can not have a collections of earings in her ear, but I am suprsie they didn't close up, nomally after so long you do not use them they close and here is very noticable! but looks cool i must say her wild days are over!:lol:

Even if they close up the scar would still be visible though, wouldn't it?

Yes again problem with her trousers otherwise I too agree her makeup and hair gorgeous. She looks lovely.

It depends probably. Some people have very delicate skin and scars are more visible. even after many years. But indeed, this first time when Mary's piercing is so visible.

Yes, but who knows? Maybe she puts on her "collection" when holing up in the chambers of the palace just to call the old crazy times to mind.. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
She's wearing make-up, very visible, but in toned shades, without bright blush or lipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom